LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

Anyone know what size jst cable fits the stormcore, looks like a 1.5mm 8 pin but not sure

for which port?

This has been posted multiple times before but here it is again

3 Likes

jst-ph

2 Likes

Thank you fellas :+1:t3:

Anyone know what ad2 and ad3 are?

Trying to find a hall sensor I can tap in to

Ad1,ad2 and ad3 are adc control pins. Like for a rotating throttle

Theyā€™re all in the diagram I posted a couple posts up

Thanks, donā€™t really want to tap in to the hall sensors on the motor side, didnā€™t know what ad1-3 weee till now

Maybe say your idea and I or lots of other people can chime in a solution for ya

1 Like

Just trying to fit the maytech v2 receiver, ball ache to get it all in to the 3ds esc enclosure, wanted the hall sensor connected for telemetry, tapped in to the back in the end

1 Like

I removed the big plastic header on the receiver board and just soldered to the board

At least itā€™s alive, I tried setting up motor config, new 100d v2 so ainā€™t been setup before, the vesc tool is asking me that firmware is too new for the vesc tool. Do I download the firmware the vesc tool is asking me to?

1 Like

I was thinking about that but for me the plug is fine, itā€™s the yellow block on the receiver that was getting in my way, got it in tho

1 Like

Well I downloaded VESC_default.bin and itā€™s definitely cocked something up, wonā€™t even switch on now, it makes a clicking sound but thatā€™s about it

For a problem relating to the stormcore like this, I will have to redirect you towards Charles in support.
Send him a email detailing what you wanted to do, what you did and the current result. He will troubleshoot you through it.
Our support email is Support@lacroixboards.com

3 Likes

I got the chance to setup a Stormcore 100D. Downloaded the board setup app along with the config files for the board and remote. Took all of 5 mins. I had no idea the the Nazareā€™ SS was such a badass board. My friend is happy he didnā€™t have to send his board in and miss what little time we have left in this season.

4 Likes

I rode in the snow today

1 Like

I wishā€¦Iā€™m too chicken shit to ride in any kind of water.

1 Like

I would be too but since I work for the cross, Iā€™m 100% confident in the materials used and the way I assembled them. Boss runs his boards through the entire winter without a hitch (except the bearings that need an emergency replacement come spring).

4 Likes

Road adhesion is what scares the shit out of me. 50+kmh ainā€™t the time to lose traction

1 Like

I agree, and I prefer to keep speeds lower when itā€™s slippery, just like whilst driving an automobile or motorcycle.

1 Like