LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

Perfect, gonna give this a try. Thanks :+1:

Shit Iā€™ve been wondering why my remote wasnā€™t picking up data and figured Iā€™d swapped rx txā€¦ Gonna give this a go before tearing things apart.

If this is your robogotchi board, I donā€™t think 5.3 support is released yet.

1 Like

Ah OK. Thanks for the heads up

Seems to be working now thanks. Had to reenable the control type to receive input again, donā€™t remember needing to change that before. New tool looks nicer, plus I see some new safety built in.

1 Like

where is this screenshot from? is that some new vanilla vesc tool? Iā€™m a bit scared of my beloved hyst reverse

Should be the beta tool 3.01 with 5.3fw.

E: stock 3.01 has these, not sure what the others are you quoted

grafik

1 Like

Iā€™m very intrigued. What is current bidirectional? If itā€™s a current with full reverse no brake, me want

1 Like

Isnā€™t that just current mode?

1 Like

No cus thereā€™s one named ā€œcurrentā€ in his pic

Rightā€¦ duh

I too wonder what the difference is thenā€¦

5.3 has been officially released?

also, same on the current bidirectional, i have no clue what it means

I think itā€™s still beta for now. Imma find out what it does as soon as I get my osrr

1 Like

Am I being a complete tool, just hooked up my new stormcore 100d (first time) and I canā€™t get the thing to switch on, just a blue and green light come on if I hold the switch down, as soon as I release it the stormcore powers down.

No coloured indicator lights on the switch, also has me worried. Battery voltage looks fine, before I start tearing things down, any ideas?

1 Like

Not a hardware engineer and I didnā€™t stay at a holiday inn express last night, but definitely an issue. Itā€™s a simple quick press to turn it on. A press and hold test had been a staple of testing unity antisparks for failure. Not sure if it applies to Stormcore.

1 Like

Yep, Iā€™ll contact support, nudge @Flasher

1 Like

Nudging the wrong department there bud. Nudge Charles at CDW@lacroixboards.com
And include the video :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Maybe see if roll to start engages it

2 Likes

@Flasher

Thanks, Charles responded, thinks I have an ā€œunprogrammed unitā€. Not sure what that means or where I go from here, but Iā€™m sure Charles will sort me me out.

5 Likes

I know this is an old post, but what vesc enclosure is this?