LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

Thank you very much :grin:

:+1:

@janpom If Iā€™m ordering a Devega for my Stormcore 60D, which option should I select on your request form? (7 pin VESC-4/Unity type or 8 pin VESC-6 type)

As I understand, none of them works for Stormcore. I will add the option for Stormcore.

The great thing about standards is that you have many to choose from. :roll_eyes:

Edit: Addedā€¦

7 Likes

So if I have a davega that I bought say 6 months ago can I simply make this cable? How different is it from the vesc6 type? Just reversed TX and RX?

1 Like

Yes. You just unpin the crimps from the JST housing and put them back in a different order. All DAVEGAs come with both 7P and 8P JST housings so you can make the cable work with any type of VESC.

4 Likes

Been riding a 100D for 2 days now. Everything works flawlessly. More punch than anyone would ever reasonably desire. Itā€™s a bit thicc in the Z direction but I made it fit. Love the RGB button also displaying battery life.

Some issues with the vesc app and connecting when on a group ride (and Iā€™m surrounded by 30 other bluetooth devices). Can wait till the proper stormcore app comes out and I donā€™t have to keep selecting the stormcore from a dropdown list.

4 Likes

Not really brave enough for more then 40 yet lol. But the 4wd feels really nice!! Wooooot!

@Agressivstreetlamp your favorite

13 Likes

When you sell itā€¦ can I uh have the Baseplates :eyes::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Hi guys, is any of you had any problem connecting the motors to the stormcore, when i try to connect them it always shows the same error

Detection failed. Reason: Sensor detection failed

Message if you think you can help me

did you reload the fw with the one embeded in the vesctool?

iā€™m assuming you have a 60D

try this

BLDC_4_ChibiOS._60D_Temp_Fix.bin (384.0 KB)

2 Likes

yes

okay I will check it now

It worked!
ThankĀ“s

Have been told that TB direct drive has a different base plate then caliber II. Surprise you made them working with Hammock. I kept say they wonā€™t fit with TB direct drive because they have different base plate :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Holy crap the hammocks do work with the dds?!

2 Likes

Haha! They work perfectly lol. And I am glad they do!!

1 Like

Well I might have had those on my haya build if I knew. I bought the other ones and ended up selling them because my board was over 6 inches off the ground and I wasnā€™t feeling it.

1 Like

Farkinā€™ell thatā€™s high.

1 Like

Yea Iā€™m used to double drop so I was like hell nah.

Iā€™m glad I got the haya but I image whenever I get to a second build Iā€™ll get something with a drop in it.

2 Likes

Hey @sofu little question. When Iā€™m in the app, I can set it for km. Any way to do that when youā€™re viewing a shared ride?

2 Likes

Does anyone know how I can load this custom firmware via vesctool app? Do I have to somehow extract into the app lol? Canā€™t seem to navigate to it via the choose file option in the app