LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

Only, even the nominated testers don’t have them before June, so…

Edit: Never mind me, I’m thinking of the 100D.

1 Like

You could always buy a complete Bioboards to get one or a complete 4wd to get 2 in a few weeks :grin:

17 Likes

I’m good thanks. :+1:t2::+1:t2::laughing:

4 Likes

Where could we order these when they become available to get first dibs before they sell out.

2 Likes

Ask the man @Arch.

On lacroixboards.com end of june

14 Likes

Hell yeah.

:wink:

Will we be getting Lacroix stickers with our boards? I want to put one on my helmet like all the cool kids.

2 Likes

Did we ever get dimensions on these things? The 100S looks thicc.

4 Likes

thats my worry too. my single stack will take max 21mm

1 Like

Paging @sofu, @malJohann, @IndianGummy, and whoever else the esk8 gods have chosen to test these things… can we get some of those sweet sweet details and feedback now that they are in your hands?

1 Like

Sure mate, what do you need to know? I only have a HM10 BLE and metr Pro Unity rn, so sadly no telemetry yet.

1 Like

They want to know if its a thicc boi or not.

2 Likes

Haha, yeah. Would love to know dimensions and weight to start.

Some pics under the covers would be stellar too :wink: but I could understand if they don’t want that shared yet.

1 Like

I only just got the production 100S and I only had one prototype 100S before. Here are some comparisons I guess

As for the 100D I’m not testing it in ways y’all would be interested in sorry

18 Likes

Dimensions were posted above AFAIK? I have 2x 100S, so not sure if that’s what you’re after.

1 Like

Those have been posted too?

1 Like

You mean running a single motor with it? I’ll bet I could find someone interested…

5 Likes

I scrolled through half of this thread before I decided I don’t care anymore.

You’re right, there’s a render and a blurry picture of the 100D.

Sorry I asked.

2 Likes

Sorry, I thought it was. I hope I’m not giving away any state secrets, as the 100S is essentially a 100D divided in half without the AS.

15 Likes