LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

Hey @sofu little question. When I’m in the app, I can set it for km. Any way to do that when you’re viewing a shared ride?

2 Likes

Does anyone know how I can load this custom firmware via vesctool app? Do I have to somehow extract into the app lol? Can’t seem to navigate to it via the choose file option in the app

If you’re on Android just move that file into a new folder, also make sure you allow permissions for the app to access your files then restart the app (close it in the background) and things should start appearing.

EDIT: The permission prompt should pop up when you want to choose custom file for the firmware

You mean for web? That setting has yet to be built in. Web is in heavy beta rn

1 Like

@sofu yes on web
I use one of my wife’s iPhones for the app and then send the ride to my android through messenger.

sometimes it pays to think about what you’re doing before you actually do it… you can get 35° to 55° baseplates

2 Likes

I need that in a t-shirt.

3 Likes

Well thanks! I guess I should have insist more and not just rely on what people say. Happy it works for you.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I did :smirk:

1 Like

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

I’m like @k00kofthefuture

1 Like

Works beautifully now. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

So can I plug a Metr into the 8 pin UART port and a VX1 into the 4 pin one? Or should I just use PWM for the VX1?

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derail Jail 2020_Summer

Yes it is. Sender has a bunch of them. Will update the website soon to process payments for them.

8 Likes

Anyone know this?

you can’t share a uart between two uart devices. so go PPM for the VX1 ( and a wire to B+ for voltage reeading. )

yes usplit is a thing. it’s not recommended for controllers.

EDIT. you weren’t talking about sharing uart… blah.

I think it should work with the two uarts to use both one for vx1 and one for metr. as long as it’s all wired right.

1 Like

I don’t think he’s sharing the port. But taking about the side port. But I don’t believe the side UART is activated yet. You should be able to use TWO UART devices no? Just not two devices on one UART Port.

1 Like
1 Like

Looks sexy af but do my eyes deceive me…? Is that a limited run prototype XL TBDD?

1 Like

The heat sink was damn hot after a quick 5 mile test ride.