LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

This.

1 Like

bluetooth even works from vesc_tool on osx.

3 Likes

I was hoping I could connect to the storm core with vesc app on Android but I couldn’t get it. Curious if anyone else has Benn able to. Maybe with an nrf module it’d work

I believe the Vesc tool only connects to NRF Modules. Looks like I’m going to have to use this trampa nrf module after all.

1 Like

vesc tool android app should connect to the stormcore nrf module…

5 Likes

faaaaaaaaaak trampa

2 Likes

Lol I Already had purchased them quite a while ago but it looks like I Won’t need it since the stormcore apparently has an nrf module

2 Likes

well fuck… look at all that werk I went to to save you some bux… and you really didn’t need it

0DD077D9-125E-4038-80B2-63D14D492D71

3 Likes

So there’s an nrf module in the storm core already that vesctool should detect?

3 Likes

:flashlight: :camera_flash: :flight_arrival:

1 Like

Idk why I couldn’t connect earlier…I’ll have to pull my :cactus:outta my​:horse::tangerine:

1 Like

:penguin: :zap: :dash:

2 Likes

Penguin lightning farts ?

That’s Mr. Penguin Lightning Farts to you sir!

1 Like

Guess I coulda saved a few troubles by reading this thread earlier…Johnny had told me there was an integrated nrf module…oops :joy:

2 Likes

no… you’re Mr… :cactus:outta my :horse: :tangerine:

1 Like

There is an intergrated bt module, nrf52

7 Likes

Is there any password protection on the BT module? Don’t want to risk someone changing my settings while I ride :laughing:

4 Likes

Just got back from my first 18s ride and it felt good. Had things set conservatively on a new battery but everything felt good. Very little sag and it seems like motors are running cooler than before.

18 Likes

Looking forward to more of your results dude :ok_hand:

5 Likes

What motors are you running?

1 Like