Lacroix Introduces: The Barrel

lacroix boards become a bigger company now and they start to behave like the apple company :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

man I’m just happy they’re entering the low-mid tier market… it’s about time we see some premium manufacturers target the average consumer

5 Likes

this company love anyone in the world except is own neighborhood :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

i live in the same city from their company and l can’t even get any discount in person at the office
even for simple remote , no phone number support , just slow email respond , i will not promote them anymore

1 Like

There must surely be some important subtleties you’re missing out from your story because expecting to be entitled to free money from a business just because of the physical distance between the two of you would obviously be setting yourself up for some disappointment.

The irony is that this story in this thread is probably a quite effective promotion.

16 Likes

Why would you get a discount?

14 Likes

If he’s in the same city, and has a pick up option? He doesn’t have to pay (so much) for shipping.

Try living on the other side of the world…(from everywhere).

6 Likes

Hey,

The Barrel shows 6389 motors on the main list of all boards but the detailed specs say 6374. That’s a big difference can you clarify which is correct and let your web guys know?

Thanks

5 Likes

Also the conversion to kms for the range is different in those 2 screenshots as well, but at lease the miles match!

1 Like

Anyone know if it’s the 6374’s or 6389’s? Genuinely considering this as an option to upgrade my commute board

Look like 6374s

4 Likes

Definitely 74’s. They will have plenty of power with that battery at 16/72 gearing

1 Like

Was a long weekend (Canada Day). It’s 74’s !

C.

3 Likes

are their decks still made by zenit longboards?

2 Likes

Were their decks ever made by Zenit longboards? I know that there was community speculation about that, but I thought that LaCroix said nah when asked about it.

1 Like

I think it was speculation based on the apparent quality, veneer/CF look, and geographic proximity. Not sure it was ever confirmed or denied officially.

4 Likes

They were, but what I’m getting at is that the pictures of the barrel look like A thicker and different construction than the proto

1 Like

Yes

5 Likes

Nice, could not remember where I saw that they were. Went down the esk8 rabbit whole last year hard before my first purchase lol.

1 Like

Has anyone actually received one yet? Haven’t looked into it much but concerned this might not live up to the hype of some of the better Chinese competitors.

1 Like