Lacroix Introduces: The Barrel

I’ll ask our web dev to look into it, very odd it’s not doing it on any of my desktops. It only autoplays when I open it up and play it without end. I’ll keep ya’ll posted!

C.

Edit: Should be fixed now!

4 Likes

Fixed for me!

2 Likes

This isn’t just marketing material though, people are basing their purchasing off key information published for the board. If the site specs are confusing, people will drop $1900 on the board and not receive what they were expecting. In fact in some countries you can get in legal hot water for misdescribing goods (not saying that’s the case here but it’s just highlighting the importance of “marketing”).

4 Likes

PS. The board looks awesome and not raging on LaCroix’s awesome work, just saying that dismissing people’s concerns on a product launch is probably a way to enrage people more rather than just take the hit and learn from it

2 Likes

have fun

2 Likes

It’s not playing music now is it :rofl:

6 Likes

it’s worse.

2 Likes

Product specs were updated with correct information. Anyone who wanted a smaller board will be happy.

9 Likes

I just sold one of my boards…talk about perfect timing. I’m probably gonna order one tomorrow

4 Likes

Just a quick size comparison to clear things up

35 Likes

Are you able to confirm the charge time? Originally it said 100mins with the 5A charger, now it says 4hrs. 4hrs seems too long for 5A charger so not sure if it’s correct.

1 Like

Does it? 4.2 Ah at 1.25 A would be 3.36 hours. Considering the CV part at the end adds some time it doesn’t seem that far off to me but haven’t had a similar pack.

1 Like

Maybe you are right, just not sure because of the change that was made from 100mins

It was old info, 5amp on the battery should be roughly 4-5 hours at most. Honestly on a day to day you might just hit 3-3.5h to get to a full charge.

3 Likes

I generally think the charge time to 70-80% is more useful as the only time when I care about charge time is probably when I am in a hurry and going to turn around and ride it before the trickle part begins.

8 Likes

Where do you find/hear a sound on the site?

Holy crap it prevents my phone screen from turning off automatically. No time out, no sensor covers.

2 Likes

Yeah, sites like those suck. It’s how some of my end users do to keep from having to log into the computer vs it normally locking after x mins

1 Like