Ken Bruce Has Gone Completely Mad - glyphiks fire sale

aye. Let me rephrase… 8 years til my legal obligation to the child is up :rofl:

If she’s anything like her mum and dad, she’ll be ready to fend for herself at like 15, ain’t raising no slacker.

6 Likes

Was thinking more about financial and higher brain function type of stuff.

1 Like

FTFY

2 Likes

Lol I said nothing of responsibility. If she gets any of that, it’s from her mum

2 Likes

Shit! Sorry to see you go man! You’ve been a massive help with my build and entry into eskate in general.

With all the extra free time you’ll have now maybe you need to do a WA tour.

3 Likes

Wow sorry to hear that story mate, I can’t imagine such a thing and how I’d cope with that. Thank you for all your help over my builds, including that bms which fixed by the way fixed my board on the weekend. Hopefully that doesn’t mean some crazy skates in the future once you find life balance. Those smooth wetlands paths are still calling me, take care and don’t be a stranger.

3 Likes

Actually, he’s coming to live with me in Singapore. The blood oath ceremony is July 18th.

do we get live streaming ?

Of that part, sure. But not the bit that comes later. Rest assured that Al is getting lots of gape training.

1 Like

low disappointed noise

1 Like

You don’t say ( casually throwing gum on ground)

3 Likes

Careful, now. A thruple isn’t out of the question.

1 Like

haha I never get tired of them. although lately I’ve just been riding the push bike around the wetlands.

My kid does acrobatics up in Chelsea, and the wetlands up there have limited paved paths, but the offroad/grass areas are enormous and are looking prime as an mtb stomping ground. Super keen to get the mtb together so I can start riding out there.

This fire sale has gathered the final remaining funds needed to load up on some sweet sweet Apex gear, so the mtb will be on the way very shortly.

Once these packs are built and my two current builds are finished, I’m hoping that esk8 is just going to become a thing that I do for enjoyment, rather than the life encompassing side hustle that i’ve become accustomed to.

Oh this is definitely on the cards mate. I owe a visit to @JeffyJ and now that I have an employer that actually pays me properly, I’m looking forward to a WA trip. Just gonna have to find my feet financially once this all cools down, it’s gonna be a bit of a hit to the bank account going down to a single income, but I’ll make it work.

13 Likes

Fuck yeah!
Hobby time :blush:

6 Likes

You dont owe me anything, but you’re welcome anytime! Same deal as we discussed previously and a loan of an esk8 for your trip x

4 Likes

hell yeah lets set up board in every city, i got ya for the SF bay area

3 Likes

Once my kids are doing good, I’m going to get busy killing myself on a race bike at Sears point and thunder hill .
I figure if there is a Heaven, the faster I’m going when I die the better my chances of getting in,if not I will have been having fun if I die going fast , I’ll be damed if I’m dying in bed , with beeping machines around

For all you young guys, yesterday I was 20 and invincible , suddenly my kids are 7’ tall and I’m 50, it happens fast

5 Likes

This may be an unpopular opinion (I have a lot of them) but I think a battery builder of your skill level deserves $50 an hour, easily. Perhaps more. The only reason people settle for about half that or less, is because of their passion for the hobby.

2 Likes

You better let us know when you visit… might even let you ride the new board :wink:

2 Likes

that’s my wage as a window installer. my hourly rate for building batteries is significantly more gooder :sweat_smile:

5 Likes