Ken Bruce Has Gone Completely Mad - glyphiks fire sale

haha ah yes, I should have stipulated.

Order a battery and the bms comes attached to it FREE!

2 Likes

Too bad u ain’t doing it internationally

4 Likes

Whats a double stack murder hornet battery worth?

2 Likes

not sure what fits in there mate. I had a look here but it doesn’t list battery size.

Let me know some dimensions and i’ll let you know a price :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@glyphiks ok move to the states I have a rewarding job in soils relocating and facilitating.
I can get you xxxxplus 3.93 hr vacation pay ,start and 5$ raise in June, can you be here tomorrow?

9 Likes

Might be a dealbreaker but you have to tattoo steel toe boots on your feet

1 Like

holy shit, that’s like double what I get paid.

Can I just wear work boots and pretend they have steel caps in them?

4 Likes

I’m in the SF Bay Area, rent is well …. Spensive!!!
I would not say that I’m well off. Low income for1 here is 92,000$

1 Like

:eyes: Shit.

2 Likes

im sorry what

4 Likes

Before taxes… so in California that means take home is like 7. 7 fucking dollars.

2 Likes

There is a reason I get 15$ a year to dig holes,1 because I’m pretty good after 27 years( I’m over the top of pay scale )and a burrito is 16$, gas is 5.50 and bridge toll 8$. Shit is expensive!!
Shit I think soon they will start charging us to exhale .

1 Like

2 Likes

https://bayareaequityatlas.org/distribution-of-incomes#:~:text=The%20northernmost%20counties%20(Napa%2C%20Solano,low%2Dincome%20thresholds%20over%20%24110%2C000.

lol i’m living below the poverty line on the USD equivalent of 53k then

1 Like

Depends on where you live ,2 hours away the rent is like half what it is here . If not for the old lady id be living in a van down by the river.

5 Likes

I got another 8 years until the kid is old enough to fend for herself and then I’ll probably go and do just that :rofl:

3 Likes

If my wife is mysteriously murdered by an unknown assailant sometime in August of 2024, I would definitely do a live-in vehicle of some sort.

1 Like

Could be argued that kids are not ready to fend for themselves until well into their 20-30s.

1 Like

they live in the southern hemisphere, they start kick boxing training with kangaroo at the age of 8

1 Like