Ken Bruce Has Gone Completely Mad - glyphiks fire sale

A true Legend and a man with a mind and a heart :heart: we love you Bro! Thank you for all your help/input/comedy, always looked up to you as a battery builder and I hope to one day meet you in person!

17 Likes

Props on seeing the issues and making the call, very hard thing to do. Much love… looks like ill be learning the skinning trade as well as battery building, much thanks for all the assists along the way.

Let me know about that k weld when youre ready to let it go. Ive started collecting bits but im not too far down that road yet.

6 Likes

That’s some Guardians of the Galaxy Trilogy closure stuff. It’s sad that it’s ending but it’s also good that you’ve made peace with the past and moving on with the future. Good luck on your next adventure and please don’t hesitate to pick up when the Kevin Feige of eskate calls.

See you around, I guess.

(Also, I’ll be in Melbourne this weekend for a long overdue visit. I won’t be bringing a board though.)

7 Likes

sorry to see you go, you need a new thing that does it for you .Good luck finding it,change is hard,i applaud you

8 Likes

Cheers for all the kind words lads, means a lot :pray::pray::pray:

23 Likes

I wish you luck! Thanks for being a supporter. I hope sobriety and ditching distractions helps you get it all figured out.
Also, I hope you don’t stop making decks all together. It has been fun watching your projects.

15 Likes

I love you :kissing_heart:

14 Likes

It’s clear to see the positive impact you’ve had on this community @glyphiks, with all the great comments.

Even though we’ve never met in person I feel like Ive got to know u over the years of messages and online banter haha. Please get in touch if you’re ever back in WA you lovely cunt you!

14 Likes

I’ve been here for less than a year, but it’s been long enough to know how much of a inspiration you were to this community. We all wish you the best in all future endeavors and will always stand behind you. I can’t imagine the kind of emotions that comes with that heavy of a loss, so for that, you have my deepest condolences. :v:t2: bro, I hope this isn’t the last we see of you.

P.S. This moment reminds me of one of my favorite all time movie moments when a tough decision was made and paid off in the end. I hope that you get the closure you deserve.

8 Likes

You know it did!

It’s been an honor to get to know you my friend. Hopefully one day we can break bread and have a laugh, until then, keep your tips up, ya cunt.

Attached is actual footage of Alfredos trail into clarity.

4 Likes

Love you Albert :yellow_heart: You’ve been a huge inspiration and help to me and so many others throughout our esk8 journeys. I’m sad to see you go, but I’m hopeful that this marks a positive change in your life because you deserve to be happy. You’re a good cunt, no matter what @DerelictRobot says.

19 Likes

Welp.

Look at the positive side.

At least you are not buying an EUC!!!

9 Likes

thanks heaps dudes, it means a lot.

I feel like that for this to work, I’m definitely going to need to strip back my forum use a lot, but I’ll still be around to keep y’all updated on my current/future builds and probably to poke shit where I see fit.

@Plurf , @tomiboi definitely keeping the press :grin: It’s been a dream of mine since even before esk8 to have my own deck press, and i’m not giving that up! Especially considering it’s pretty much the only good thing that came out of wasting a year of my life at full send electric. Pretty keen to press a regular sized top-mount longboard shape as the next project, but that’s not likely to happen until the current builds are finished.

The amount of positivity here is humbling. I’m glad that I’ve been able to learn from this community and contribute back to it. It’s been a blast cunts, cheers.

38 Likes

:heart:
Hard to add to the sentiment already expressed here. You have been an inspiration to me, and many others I’m sure.
Wish you the best for your next endeavours.
Cheers dude :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

I hope we can keep in touch as friends, Al. Bless you, your family, all you’ve done, and all you’ll do.

You’re good people, man.

14 Likes

Same here. The cock has always been super generous to share his knowledge with me through my journey building.
Love that cunt

@longhairedboy @jamie
Can we please get Al a master builders badge?
He’s accomplished more than 99% will ever in this space. :100: deserves it.

19 Likes

Al, your passion is truly infectious.
It is obvious that what you put your mind to, you will succeed. Love ya bro !:heart:

17 Likes

Only 2 bms left!

2 x 10-17s…

This is it, don’t sleep on it!

2 Likes

Ill take em mate, do they come with dicks on?

2 Likes

I think he wants to build two more batteries with these. Could be wrong.

1 Like