KALY-XLR Ernesto new creation.

Agreed.

Is the cost staying the same now that its actually 18s and not 20s?

2 Likes

itā€™s an 18s what p?

The biggest P

4 Likes

9 Likes

I belive its 18s 8p now. Not that it makes a world of a difference in this price bracket just curious honestly.

1 Like

Idk, 288Wh difference doesnā€™t seem that negligibleā€¦ there are entire boards that come with batteries half that capacity (budget hub ones, but still)

4 Likes

Donā€™t leave us hanging, or maybe not hangingšŸ§. Whatā€™s it go for? if your older and future usage expectancy is less do you get less? Is it enough to buy this 6k+ kaly?

1 Like

Is there a default code for paring with the Metr app on the Kaly boards?

2 Likes

there should be a code printed on a sticker on the metr module, thatā€™s the pairing code

1 Like

So I need to take the enclosure off?

2 Likes

most likely, or maybe @rpasichnyk might be able to help?

2 Likes

Technically yes. Option B is if you know your order number or something you can ask the metr guys. I believe

3 Likes

He usually puts it on the enclosure or includes it loose in the package. If not yeah enclosure off unfortunately

2 Likes

@Kaly any ideas here. I am working on Marioā€™s board adapting some RipTide bushings to it. I do not want to open up the enclosure.

2 Likes

good idea to build that number into a printed XT90/charge port mount

Yea looks like you have to open the enclosure and look at the 6 numbers on the Metr, each module has a unique number so thereā€™s no other choice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

There should be some sort of auditory code that you can trigger from the start screen of Metrā€¦

1 Like

Ahemā€¦ something something morse code ahemā€¦

3 Likes

I imagine security is a big issue so I understand why it is made difficult. The owner has not gotten back to me yet but hopefully tomorrow.

1 Like