Kaly Out of Buisness?

You took nearly a 3 month break from posting just to come back, be unable to conjure up a coherent sentence and make irrelevant insults? try a 1 year break next time :heart:.

3 Likes

insert proboun should have chose the djchickenstrip post to make his comeback

1 Like

Actually, it may not be as weird as you think. With fiberglass cloth, the orientation of multiple layers would allow you to tune the flex and torsional rigidity of the deck. You could also add thin layers of other materials depending on how you want the deck to behave. A fiberglass deck would probably be more durable than a wood one with the same characteristics.

3 Likes

Galatians 5:12 my friends :pray:

1 Like

John 21:25 my friends :pray:t6:

Well, let’s just stick to wild speculation

1 Like

Damn, the dicks would be dropping like flies

2 Likes

Give me chastity and continence, but not yet.

• Saint Augustine

I have this one planned for my headstone

3 Likes

guys I’m thinking of going into esk8 business, what should I sell? I’m aerospace engineer with strong manufacturing background so I can make anything happem

2 Likes

Dickasaurus hood ornaments for esk8. Its an untapped market

5 Likes

yeah I have a guy who does dmls, so I was thinking something more useful my other gig making carbon hand tools

2 Likes

Save yourself some hassle and just don’t.

5 Likes

esk8 maybe not, I could have done a better job than boosted.

my best idea is a esk8 that’s approved for taking as Cary on, on plane

1 Like

ok, BUT if you did, could one buy a reliable QR for their penis? asking for a feind who found his dirty on a blanket ,for sale

2 Likes

i hate casual rudeness,it has no place here, but its just my opinion

6 Likes

That’s crazy. It really is as flexy as a Trampa.

Start out slow… like custom decks, RKP and TKP trucks, rims and battery packs.
Then, after the cash is rolling in, motors and ESC’s. Then maybe some nkp’s. :man_shrugging:t3:.

2 Likes

Shh, don’t tell him about the loads of cash to be made in the extremely lucrative esk8 vendor market.

11 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.