Kaly Out of Buisness?

7 Likes

@Kaly - want to clarify? Set the record straight?

2 Likes

I think you might weigh around the same as me so that helps. Might be a bit too flexy for an under-slung enclosure though :thinking:

If I see a broken one for sale where the nose pieces are broken Iā€™ll need to pick it up though to try it. I would cut them off anyway to make a flat deck/ have the trucks mounted at the same height as the standing platform

2 Likes

He doesnā€™t come around these parts anymore.

3 Likes

im 90 kilos, so im a fat fuck

1 Like

Wait, fuck, then this isnā€™t a good video for me to judge flex :sob: I donā€™t know why I thought you were lanky thin but of average or above average height. donā€™t know if that term is still used by the youth or not :thinking: Iā€™m not even 60 kilo :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Did you just correct my ā€œ90 kilosā€ to ā€œ90kgā€

2 Likes

If I get a second with watching the kids I can mock up my old one and have my wife jump on it to give you an idea. Sheā€™s probably under that.

1 Like

bro the level of discourse of esk8 in 2023 bro :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

Honestly, you might be able to have a kid or multiple kids at once I donā€™t know how old they are so I have no idea what they might weigh do it as well and it would still work as a point of comparison :rofl:

No need to rush or do it at all if you donā€™t want to. Unless this deck for my 2nd built is just unfix-able / I canā€™t add more flex to it, then I donā€™t plan to buy a new deck anytime soon. It is just nice to know what my options are if I want something with more flex. Plus I can keep an eye out for any of them second hand for cheap if I know which ones would have flex with me on it

I can confirm that he did :rofl: I didnā€™t screen shot it but it is why I gave him a poop emoji since it seemed fitting :rofl:

2 Likes

Or you could just, you know, fuck off :kissing_heart:

13 Likes

I donā€™t resell/drop ship anything dude.

4 Likes

I donā€™t have a website either :rofl:

5 Likes

whatever this is

Place i used to work. But carry on trying to insult me, just shows your lack of character :peach:

5 Likes

Helping them how? All we have here is a bunch of he said/she said

7 Likes

Nice. More he said she said. Good work.

3 Likes

Racist

2 Likes

Heā€™s not gonna tell anyone here, thatā€™s for sure.

So yeah, who cares if this thread goes to shit.

#shouldausedserioustag

5 Likes