Kaly Out of Buisness?

No one’s suggesting you’re a bad sk8tedad, but maybe we can all agree it’s a good thing you’re leaving the board building up to @Skyart :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Haha, my point wasn’t that high school dropouts are inherently bad at this stuff, my point was he’s taking advantage of people who are vulnerable

5 Likes

I only finished 10 grades…actual fact, my diploma is only good in California where it’s equivalent to a GED

8 Likes

if there were our average intelligence would triple and childishness cut by 1/3 :joy:

5 Likes

Same

5987c3fce88273527b60f5358a57e360

18 Likes

[quote=“MrDrunkenMobster, post:42, topic:74096”]
but maybe we can all agree it’s a good thing you’re leaving the board building up to @Skyart :kissing_heart:
[/quote
OH YES,AGREED,I WANNA LIVE

1 Like

I LIKE TO RIDE ROCKET APPLIANCES

OH, have one next to me,she is snoring like a chainsaw

1 Like

are you muscleing in on my gig?HMMM! ???you type and spell too good, i smell part of year 11 all over ya!!!my GED IS GOOD,well i have one but no,one ever asked to see it , to get in my union they gave me a hi vis shirt in XL and said “fill this out”

1 Like

let me tell you,if there were we would all just loose arguments about the sun being in the sky at noon orWTF our first names are,DO NOT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD EVER DATE A LAWYER,i have 11 years and 12 days experience in this matter,TRUST ME, JUST DONT

EDIT:IM GOING TO DERAIL JAIL ARENT I? DONT MAKE ME WAKE MY LAWYER UP FFS!

3 Likes

ah but if ye want a flipping big hole where no one will find a body or a dodgy battery pacck im yer man

2 Likes

In the UK starting an LLC is 8 minutes on the companies house website and zero bucks. It seems crazy that the supposed home of self made capitalists would put a monetary barrier in front of people starting out.

2 Likes

thats because the government wants to make money too,its full of capitalsts,if we keep telleing our selfs we are the greatest country of all time eventualy we will believe it. off with you and your good government services

2 Likes

There’s got to be some definition though. Is the US the greatest country at the moment? Probably, depends if you’re judging socially, financially or just by general “health”.

The greatest country of all time? By any measure it’s the wealthiest, most powerful and most influential country in the history of the world. I still think nah, Greece or Italy.

4 Likes

we do not need to put other countrys down to feel good about our selves, in many catagories we have room to improve. If i were to make a statment about the USA id just say “we are great” we could learn a lot from other countries and vice versa

EDIT:we are going to jail, and dont make me wke up the argument machine next to me,IF i could get her to care or engage,and then steal her words,i could slay you all in an argument about anything, but i cnat (CANT SPELL CANT)get her to engage and ill just start an argument im going to loose,so sleep well honey,im slaying the cat in debate

1 Like

While we’re on the topic of Ernesto, he seems to live this dual life. Sometimes he’s all professional and ernest and then other times he comes accross as an utterly disfunctional and messy dickhead.

Laziness causing this inconsistency?

5 Likes

i am FAR better at beig childish than she will ever be,i slay her in this important catagory AND its hard to argue with someone who is chuckling to them self about their own stupid jokes. Now off to jail with me!!!

2 Likes

Yea Mark I didn’t mean to imply that the fall happened because of a board failure or that Ernesto was in any way responsible. You and I both know that he wouldn’t need to be responsible to be on the receiving end of a lawsuit. Hell, I was set to be called as a witness when an underaged kid got drunk, dove into the shallow end of his aunt and uncle’s pool, and broke his neck. He sued the pool company that I worked for for over 25 years. We didn’t design or build the pool, and so had nothing to do with the depth or layout. Our only involvement we had was that I’d repaired a slight leak at the filtration equipment on the morning of the day it happened. I never testified because our insurance settled for $250k. He/his parents successfully sued 3 other entities in that deal.
In any event, PghSkate is probably closer to correct about the reason for Kaly’s demise (if it/he is even really gone) than the silly litigation theory I’ve been rambling about.
I’m actually pulling for Kaly. I know that Ernesto has his detractors here, as do his boards. While I don’t know him personally, I kinda like his style and perceived personality. He seems to embody what this Texan’s (admittedly likely flawed) idea of what a New Yorker is, and he has always come across as being excited about his creations. My XL2.0 is still my favorite of the 5 that I own and it probably has at least something to do with the man who built it.

6 Likes

you need us to get a gofundyourself for bail money?

We got ya bro.

3 Likes

probably not lazyness, more a personality quirk? i suffer from this also.Im not lazy,but it would seem so in some areas. Im sure anyone who is taught and supervised can weld packs(i think) but you would want that person to be consistant and have good attention to detail. Having people who are available to do it seems like it would be fool hearty.
Bravo for getting us back on topic sir! hopefully no one will report us !

2 Likes