Kaly Out of Buisness?

they could never catch me to lock me up! if they did the awful jokes and the mighty lawyer old lady would free me !
However ,i did see another board i really MUST have if you have extra cash

It can be here too. It’s state dependent though and maybe Evwan’s comment is based on observations of doing business in his state. Took very little time and money to set up the three that we’ve done, and the only real maintenance is handled by our registered agents as part of their annual fee. The most we’ve ever paid for registered agent services is $300(USD) and we’re currently paying $85.

1 Like

Same, if i had one gear to wear, its the helmet

2 Likes

Oh trust me, I’m pulling for him too. We need more US esk8 companies in the industry. But the sad thing is lots of ppl can build boards stupid well, others can run a business stupid well. Its stupid rare that they can do both well.

1 Like

#allesk8vendorsmatter

5 Likes

good thing i’m not on the intelligence level to scoop up a lawyer :grin:

3 Likes

Ditto

I’m bummed for the owners of his boards , for them I hope it works out

2 Likes

Have you read ANY of my posts? HMM? Do I strike you as the sharpest rock in the pile? I’ll let you in on a secret, after 35 if you are decent looking, are not a prick have a bit of respect for women and have a decent body it’s a “ buyers” market

4 Likes

I actually dig ditches for a living

Also, when I was younger, I was the type of guy who was ( not banging a date who is too drunk to make that decision, etc) a nice guy who finished last however, when women get to be older, they get tired of the confident asshole type ,
Then a considerate, nice guy partner. It starts to look a lot more attractive.

2 Likes

this gives me hope :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
so long as they accept i’m part cat :cat2:

2 Likes

Look , I can hook you up with a sexy 48 year old lawyer tonight, if you are ok with the cougar / cub dynamic

1 Like

There is demand!! Every time I take my shirt off at the community pool, my gf is asked where she found me and if there are more ( I feel so dirty!)

Has Ernesto announced anything regarding what specifically is happening? Besides the one screenshot we have.

The lack of communication seems weird

2 Likes

If she’s pimping you out, you can tell us. This is a safe space.

1 Like

I said I feel dirty! Do I have to spell it out?
( blinks I’m being trafficked in Morse code)

1 Like

I’m sore, send utter balm!!
@Evwan send me to jail, I’ve walked all over the topic as usual

1 Like

Trampa is just straight fiberglass.

1 Like

trampa haters real quiet since this news dropped :clap:t6::clap:t6::clap:t6::open_hands:t4::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face: