<COMPLETED> [JET killshot decks Group Buy]

Are those pictures of the 38” or the 40”?

1 Like

@BigBen is going to make an enclosure for it I think…

1 Like

The first one I make will be single stack. I have the board here but am off on holiday in the morning so can’t start for a couple of weeks.

7 Likes

So from I’ve read. I can still get in on this group buy right?

1 Like

Yeah, they pushed the deadline to tomorrow Sunday 8/18 3PM PST. just edited the first post.

2 Likes

Perfect. I think I’m going for it then. Thanks dude.

1 Like

How does the flex on these compare to the hummie deck? Roommate is nearing 250lbs, and loves my hummie deck, showed him this and that’s all hes worried about.

killshots are fairly stiff decks. 9ply maple. They may flex a minuscule amount compared to the hummie deck but are a normal thickness and have an amazing concave. a couple of guys riding them now weigh over 250lbs

1 Like

Ok. Looks like I will be grabbing 2.

1 Like

I rode psychos board when I was in Cali and it was a fairly stiff deck. I loved it. It’ll be good for the heavier riders too.

6 Likes

Awesome, free shipping.

1 Like

Sent!

1 Like

Payment sent for 40" with enclosure!! :grin: Thanks for the extension @Psychotiller

3 Likes

Just paid. Got too drunk last night and didn’t even know what PayPal was. Let me know if you need anymore info. Thanks!

4 Likes

Is the enclosure already mounted to the board??

Edit: disregard I just noticed they are.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter. Just buy one. :wink:

3 Likes

Just did. I just found this post like 15mins ago and ordered 2 hours before deadline…damn impulse buys.

1 Like

My favorite Killshot to date!

3 Likes

How much are single stack enclosures? Can I buy them on their own ? I already have some decks laying around and needs quick enclosures before bigben

Quick update. All decks have been pressed.

22 Likes