<COMPLETED> [JET killshot decks Group Buy]

I think about 27 hours. I’m a bit confused though. $100ish looks like the “usual” price for killshots? And psycho boxes range 50-65.

1 Like

Wouldnt having to mount the motors reverse extend the length of the deck anyways

1 Like

Confused about what? 1 you pay $100. 2 or more you get free shipping. Also Killshot enclosures arent even available on psychotiller.com. and if they were they’d be $60 plus shipping, and not mounted to the deck. Do you know what the enclosure hardware costs? Or how much time it takes to put one on? Straight? This is a deal for sure. And it is being offered before these decks are all going to be allocated to MasterCarve complete decks.

And yes, you can inward mount them with TKP on 38’’ Not the RKP on 38’’

1 Like

I fit 10S10P in a Bigly with two FOCBOXes, two receivers, two bluetooth modules, and so much extra space I had to put giant foam blocks inside.

1 Like

am i to late?

After @Sender gets done with it it should be called Sexly!

3 Likes

Question is, will there be more available at a later date? Had I not just sent 3 escs to the drv wizard I’d be all over this…

1 Like

You can not polish a turd

3 Likes

You were saying

3 Likes

You little shitbag. I will encourage your brother to destroy your shit if you carry on

2 Likes

HAHAHHA, He wouldn’t dare touch my shit. He knows I’m the only reason his board is running.

1 Like

Never underestimate the power of the tiger…

I’m kind of a big deal around here…

4 Likes

Found your license photo

Not to scared

4 Likes

Massive similarities. Old and tired. But still handsome.

Now fuck off and build something.

6 Likes

What first the tayto or the red ember

4 Likes

See how your brother behaves before we make that decision

1 Like

Jamie and dave are in cahoots I think. Been waiting a while for my trucks…

2 Likes

I paid $112 for a deck yesterday. i hope that was enough. @370HSSV

1 Like

Ge’s a one man show dude. Makes every deck by hand one at a time. Its one of the best decks out there for esk8, its worth that wait!

3 Likes

I don’t doubt that, I was more cursing out my brother for thinking about touching it.

1 Like