<COMPLETED> [JET killshot decks Group Buy]

Dang alway missing out. I would love one if anyone getting extra. NVM got one in.

We will extend the deadline on this pressing until Sunday the 18th at 3pm. Please make sure to get your orders in as we are laying the materials out right now.

12 Likes

:sob: i hate missing out on all this cool shit!
I’ll send ya more art for a deck lol

Can anyone provide the internal dimensions of the enclosure? As far as I can tell it doesn’t match any of the enclosures on psychotiller’s site.

I will try to get the dimensions tomorrow.

And no, this enclosure is designed for this specific jet kill shot deck, not on @Psychotiller website.

What battery you can fit in this enclosure is listed on the first post as well.

Dimensions:
25 3/8 inch long
9 inch wide
1.5 inch deep on the edges
1.75 inch deep in the middle

1 Like

Is it too late to add an enclosure

11 Likes

Ordered a Deck without the enclosure the other day could I just pay the difference for one …

1 Like

It’s done…

2 Likes

Dang it… Why did I have to get an Evo recently :cry:

2 Likes

Holy crap that’s huge. Thanks for getting those dimensions, much appreciated.

At this point I think the only thing stopping me from getting this deck is that the enclosure is way bigger than I need an I would prefer something more low profile. Does anybody know if the killshot is compatible with the altar wedge? I’m assuming it it not otherwise it would be listed on the webpage for the altar wedge. Is there any other enclosure for this deck that is more low profile? What enclosures are most people using with it?

Are those pictures of the 38” or the 40”?

1 Like

@BigBen is going to make an enclosure for it I think…

1 Like

The first one I make will be single stack. I have the board here but am off on holiday in the morning so can’t start for a couple of weeks.

7 Likes

So from I’ve read. I can still get in on this group buy right?

1 Like

Yeah, they pushed the deadline to tomorrow Sunday 8/18 3PM PST. just edited the first post.

2 Likes

Perfect. I think I’m going for it then. Thanks dude.

1 Like

How does the flex on these compare to the hummie deck? Roommate is nearing 250lbs, and loves my hummie deck, showed him this and that’s all hes worried about.

killshots are fairly stiff decks. 9ply maple. They may flex a minuscule amount compared to the hummie deck but are a normal thickness and have an amazing concave. a couple of guys riding them now weigh over 250lbs

1 Like

Ok. Looks like I will be grabbing 2.

1 Like