<COMPLETED> [JET killshot decks Group Buy]

I rode psychos board when I was in Cali and it was a fairly stiff deck. I loved it. It’ll be good for the heavier riders too.

6 Likes

Awesome, free shipping.

1 Like

Sent!

1 Like

Payment sent for 40" with enclosure!! :grin: Thanks for the extension @Psychotiller

3 Likes

Just paid. Got too drunk last night and didn’t even know what PayPal was. Let me know if you need anymore info. Thanks!

4 Likes

Is the enclosure already mounted to the board??

Edit: disregard I just noticed they are.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter. Just buy one. :wink:

3 Likes

Just did. I just found this post like 15mins ago and ordered 2 hours before deadline…damn impulse buys.

1 Like

My favorite Killshot to date!

3 Likes

How much are single stack enclosures? Can I buy them on their own ? I already have some decks laying around and needs quick enclosures before bigben

Quick update. All decks have been pressed.

22 Likes

Anther quick update: about 30 killshot have been cut. The rest will be cut tomorrow.

19 Likes

What’s shipping date look like?

1 Like

We are hoping for end of next weekend 8/30. They still need to be sanded and painted, then mounting all enclosures to ship out.

Edit: sorry it’s next. I typed it wrong, still early morning haven’t had coffee lol

5 Likes

I know they havent shipped yet but I have 44degree trucks and am curious as to what angle everyone else would run on this board?

1 Like

45 front and 35 back is the general setup they use.

2 Likes

How’s shipping date looking

1 Like

I wasn’t at ABEC today. But I plan on heading there either tomorrow or Saturday. Last I knew was they are being painted.

5 Likes

Any updates on these bad boys? @370HSSV

2 Likes

Thanks for asking so I don’t have to be annoying :rofl:

3 Likes