<COMPLETED> [JET killshot decks Group Buy]

Hey guys, I was at the Mastercarve / @Psychotiller / ABEC11 HQ today. They are running a group buy for JET kill shot decks both 40’’ and 38’’ and enclosures as well, decks are the same as sold on psychotiller’s website (links on the bottom of this post). The enclosure are specifically designed for the JET KILL SHOT decks (Pictures are on the bottom as well)

Information about decks:
All decks will be black and no gripe tape.
All decks will be pressed in Huntington Beach CA and ship from there.

Information about enclosure:
ABS plastic
Can fit up to 12S7P for 2WD or 10S7P for 4WD. (12S5P 4WD)

Q1: When does the group buy ends?
August 13th Midnight PST
New deadline is been extended to August 18th 3PM PST

This group buy is kinda of short notice, as I just been told 5 minutes ago. Group buy end Tuesday night midnight and they will start pressing the deck Wednesday. All decks will be expected to be shipped out August 22nd. 10 days from now.

Q2: How much does it cost?

$99.99USD + $8USD each deck shipped in US.
$150 USD + $8 shipping each for both deck and enclosure with enclosure mounted onto the deck.
If you buy two or more decks with or without enclosures, either 38’’ or 40’’ the shipping will be free in US.
if anyone is buying from Califronia, they need to add the sales tax which is 7.75%
For orders outside of US, please PM me.

Q3: How to pay for it?
Payment email good for both paypal and stripe: Sk8dogltdorders@gmail.com

Please include shipping info, such as names, addresses.

Pictures:
Enclosure:

Decks: Left one is 38’’ right one is 40’’

Links:

If you have any question, please let me know. @psychotiller will confirm in a minute.

Note:
40’’ will work with both TKP and RKP with six shooter
38’’ will not work with RKP and six shooter (this is the only combination that won’t work)

14 Likes

Are these mounted with use of inserts or bolt through deck?

2 Likes

Hey guys, this is in fact the real deal. I’m almost finished with a complete move into the facility there. when i’m done with that i’ll be more visible here and elsewhere again. Thanks!!

27 Likes

All enclosures will be mounted with inserts. No bolts through the deck.

4 Likes

Deck with enclosure is $150+8 or just $150 shipped?

3 Likes

If you only buy one deck with enclosure mounted. It would be $150 + $8 shipping.

If you buy two or more decks, you will have free shipping

1 Like

You get mine? Just sent.

1 Like

Definitely want a 38. I only run 12s4p on 2wd that enclosure looks pretty big. Can you get a pic of one on the 38? Even just sitting on it/not mounted. Thanks!

Got it, next time please include which one you want. 38’’ or 40’’?? and shipping info as well?

Lol I put all my details in the note

1 Like

Just to let people know and be transparent…

I have 20 Jet killshots on order as well through the Psycho himself. As well as a deck going to @BigBen for fiberglass enclosures to be made.

@Psychotiller’s enclosures are a great option, but I prefer to build my packs and hardware into the enclosures themselves, hence the desire for a hardcore FG enclosure or a CF skinned @psychotiller enclosure.

All in how you build yo shit and how much $$$ you want to spend… and how dope you want your already $2000 board to look.

This GB is an awesome opportunity to get on an amazingly flexible Esk8 platform. Not flexible in the sense of the deck, but in what it can accomplish for your build.

I recommend the longer deck option for any interested. Clears moderate pneumatics, and still works great for phat thane.

If anyone wants to take their Killshot to the next level, hit me up, and add to my Grotesque order!

If you are planning a Killshot build, you should make it look as dope as it performs!

I can also do mounting and all that jazz for you guys who don’t want mess with that shenanigans. It is terrifying the first couple go around to be sure.

18 Likes

Sorry, my bad., didnt see that… got all the info now. thanks

1 Like

4 Likes

The 38 wont clear pneumatics with tkps? I just thought it looked stronger as the extra length in the longer one just seems to be a longer nose and tail.

1 Like

Thanks! Looks sleeker on the board. Just trying to figure which length now.

2 Likes

See the note on the bottom of first post. @Makio13

I did miss that, but it says rkp. What about with tkp? Sorry for all the questions. Thanks!

1 Like

I just added it after you mentioned it actully, my bad for that part.

The only combination will not work is the 38’’ with RKP and six shooters. Any other combinations will work

2 Likes

Like @370HSSV said, should be fineeee!

The slightly longer platform is just more flexible usage wise, hence why I recommend it!

5 Likes

@Sender They are working on your order right now haha.

4 Likes