<COMPLETED> [JET killshot decks Group Buy]

Probably sell the hummie deck and pick up a killshot

3 Likes

Yoo what’s good. Lol

1 Like

No doubt hummie deck is nice. Been using it for main ride. Just want to run the mounts inward

3 Likes

Shineyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

That isn’t fair.

Love the Killshot. It is amazing deck and this is an awesome deal. Like really fucking awesome.

But IMO, money can’t buy better than a Red Ember deck. They are something else, different level than this. But there is a price and wait that comes with it. Justifiably so, but not for everyone.

But that’s not what this is about. These killshots are one of the best platforms out there. And now you can build one at an excellent price. That shit is dope.

4 Likes

Will this fit 21700 40T 12s4p? The enclosure.

Edit:
It looks like it can based on the description.

Still 38 is all I need.

1 Like

That’s the cool thing about options!

Will 38 with psycho enclosure allow inward mounting? Are the photos of Dave’s 4wd the 40? Sigh probably smart to just get the 40, and cut it down if the length of the tips bother you…

What’s the non-GB price on these things?

1 Like

Just get the 40 not really any downsides imo

Ugly :slight_smile: But on the other hand there are lots of compact and pretty decks that don’t fit motors underneath or have wheel bite with big wheels.

Really I’m trying to decide just the 40, or both, and whether to go bigben for the boxes.

Is an inch longer on each side really that much of a difference? The only difference i noticeso far is the ability to mount the motors in more positions with the 40

1 Like

What u crazy it’s gorgeous and with the work of @Sender it can be taken to a whole other level

Please pay me my 10% tim

2 Likes

When riding not so much, but when commuting and having that stuff on buses/trains I do notice. Rolling things around in my head trying to figure out what fits what use. The 40 looks great generally, but the 38 can be a low profile killer.

Ugh… My wallet. Still need a deck for my Elofty direct drive build …

I have a @Psychotiller stealth 18 enclosure laying around. I wonder how that would fit on the deck :grimacing: or if I should just get this enclosure

2 Likes

Does that box look suspiciously like Bigly? @b264

1 Like

It does. Daves joke on the esk8 community.

As far as I know the joke is only on me, because only me and @b264 bought the thing, and Brian actually built something with it. :slight_smile:

Sounds like Bigly.

2 Likes

Bigly should really have been called fugly.

2 Likes

T minus how long more till this is over? Ugh this is so tempting!

1 Like