IWonder Pulley for HUB motors

PJ00603 Wheel Pulley Kits For CLOUDWHEEL Discovery Version Installation video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhEB3YK-dnI

This version looks extremely sketchy. I hope you guys did some extremely extensive stress tests.

2 Likes

LMAO, is this a fucking joke? are you trying to find a second way to kill people after the cracked cloud wheels?

4 Likes

Lol. I had to double check this wasn’t posted on April 1st. I thought the cloud wheels had a chance but this… A 2nd year engineering student would spit out their coffee.

@Hide I am seriously advising you to reconsider this. Run some stress simulations and consult an engineering review on the design. This is an accident waiting to happen, nothing less.

7 Likes

the fucking wheel isn’t even on the axle. what a shit show.

4 Likes

:white_flag:

1 Like

@BluPenguin @spade @mutantbass @jxslepton LOL,about this product, I just did what I should do as an employee, nothing more. I don’t comment much on this product. pls say more you are ideas in here.any ideas all is ok. LOL
about cloudwheel,i will talk more with all people.

2 Likes

How do you like the AE hubs?

I know ethics isn’t our species’ strong-suit, but maybe consider for a moment if you’ve been tasked with pushing a dangerous product to ppl in an already dangerous hobby and that you literally might get someone killed.

2 Likes

The thane is pretty hard and the profile is a little narrow (105mmx52mm) however, the hub motors are actually quite good (they look nearly identical to the WG3 hubs, but I had to change the wiring for them to work with the WG3 ESC). Compared to the stock Wowgo 3 wheels (90mmx62mm) the ride is a little less nimble and playful but definately alot more comfortable. Bad roads are tolerable and no longer cause foot fatigue after a couple miles. Overall, I am happy using them on my commuter/backup board.

1 Like

This is stupid I’m out.

3 Likes

Fixed that for you

2 Likes

Thanks for holdin’ up a mirror. It’s easy for me to conflagrate in the morning.

1 Like

At least with this set up people won’t be worrying about cracked cores as much.

1 Like

I believe no one is a fool. As for the risk of this product, it is not determined by eye alone. At least I used this thing to skateing 50 km, just the turning radius is larger than before, but the damping effect is much better. This is my experience

1 Like

Guys, maybe what you said is right, maybe wrong, if this thing arouse you are disgust, I will consider deleting this information.I don’t want my information to arouse everyone’s dislike, I’m just a rider.

2 Likes

I don’t think riding on generally flat and “smooth” roads are the types of riding people are concerned about. It only takes one of those wheels to snap off after hitting a bump to put someones life at risk similar to the cracked cloud wheel core.

1 Like

Hi,friend
about happened to the cloudwheel is not the thing we want to see, find problems, solve problems, it is better. No product is flawless, right? Please do not use prejudice to criticize.

The way those wheels are mounted it looks like if someone jumped on the board hard enough that the wheels would snap off.

I’m just hoping that similar testing was done.