🤣👍 ITS OFFICIAL. ESK8NEWS is BANNED

What do you guys have to say for yourself…

Click baity title.

23 Likes

I don’t get it…?

Maybe I’m just dumb

9 Likes

Mother… You’re too old for the internet.

14 Likes

I say you have too much free time on your hands, don’t you have products to release and orders to ship? Some Raptor 2.1 and unity charge back customers need controllers.

13 Likes

@anorak234 He’s got a cron job that deletes esk8.news links.

@Tamatoa I need to ban myself.

12 Likes

Jason Potter has gone on another censorship rampage, because his company (enertion) can’t stand on its own, because he can’t run it correctly.

If you mention esk8.news on the enertion customer support forum, he will ban you and delete all your posts.

Who cares, his forum is full of people complaining about enertion and talking about cheap china hub motor boards.

19 Likes

what he said…where are my wheels damn it!:rofl:

4 Likes

I wonder how long farmsex.com would last :grinning:

9 Likes

28 Likes

lol…what is it…lmbo

Maybe you are still not allowed to advertise over there.
In which case, I can post your products and link to your products for you.

3 Likes

I don’t know but I know why I scrolled.

4 Likes

In before this thread gets closed.

Oops. Wrong forum.

17 Likes

Sounds like something Bethesda would do^^

huh, u know come to think of it I helped someone out over there by linking them to an esk8.news guide and the link is now broken…:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

It’s enertion censorship.

1 Like

Somehow I like to think that Jason appologizing, reinstating all the banned members, undeleting all the deleted posts, and changing the forum rules would magically fix this doomed situation. In the end, I’m glad we are here, but it’s sad to watch something die.

I’ll quit anthropomorphising now.

7 Likes

It’s time to move on. Jason doesn’t want happy customers, paid employees, safe skateboards, a healthy open forum, or to provide unity (or Unities) to the people that supported him and built his company up. That’s pretty obvious. Quite sad, but very apparent.

10 Likes

I’m gonna have to go back and add em all back

1 Like

OH WTF!!! all of my post referring to here can no longer be edited
Screenshot_20190926-204009_Chrome

1 Like