Tiny Stator - Memes Plz

Clearly I struck a nerve. :joy:

10 minute edit > flag. Take that, Meal Team Six.

2 Likes

Could you imagine if today’s people lived in the past when a thief had their hand cut off for stealing…

2 Likes

Sadly, it actually does still happen in some countries:

Pretty barbaric.

Anyone advocating for mutilation or death as punishment for petty theft needs therapy.

5 Likes

NOFX wrote a song about it

4 Likes

just happened in UK in a muslim area ruled as they see and cut a boys hands off for stealing …uk police done nothing… Crazy times

1 Like

clown-nose

5 Likes

I know you need to feel like a victim every day, but you’re barking up the wrong tree.

The folks I can help, they don’t care about your drama.

You also caused this, in another one of your victimization searches.

2 Likes

Clown blowjobs, anyone?

Brian, I realize you are having a tough time knowing how to respond to this, but I promise you I’m doing just fine and don’t feel victimized by you tattling to Potter and getting a throwaway builders account banned. That gave a good laugh, that’s it.

You spent literal years railing against Potter and your violent campaign against ‘thieves’, and all he had to do was dangle a badge of minor authority in front of you to get you to skip to the beat of his drum. You have the principles of a goldfish here.

You think he didn’t do this deliberately to play you?

Enjoy shining the new badge B-Dawg.

2 Likes

Brian I appreciate all the help you offer to people here and on the builders forum. Although builders is ran by a tyrant I understand that you are in now way trying to support him But have proven by your conduct here that you genuinely just want to help people in this hobby. Thanks bro. I’m going to try and be more helpful aswell

5 Likes

You have zero maneuvering space here. You’re an asshole every chance you get, and every person here knows it. If I was like you, I’d probably seek professional mental help.

I stand up for what I believe in, whether assholes are in the way, or not.

1 Like

its worth mentioning that both ESN and Freesk8 forums will be stepping up our SEO game a bit in retaliation for the blatant brand thievery that’s happening over there.

13 Likes

:metal:

Care to bring this one up with your new boss @b264 ?

Unless you condone this kind of stuff? Dude literally made an Esk8.News account to post these from.

Is that supporting thieves or chopping their hands off, big chief?

5 Likes

it would be worth bringing up but somehow I doubt that potsy is going to listen.

3 Likes

Not even worth bringing it up, and we all know Brian isn’t doing any sort of “work” for Jpo

Mostly not worth because the dude is not reasonable

Running around closing years old threads and playing moderator for him when he previously had none (for good reason) is the very definition of helping out Potter, on a site plastered with adds for Massive Stator.

So were clear: @b264 is helping out Jason Potters business efforts by accepting the role of moderator on builders.

Brian has been frothing at the chance to be a moderator on builders and ESN for years. Potter just took advantage of his desire for authority, and he gobbled up the bait.

2 Likes

Yeah, he’s not. I retract my suggestion.

1 Like

Keeping that forum alive drives people back to it where there are ads for jaypo’s products. So helping people on that forum and keeping there does inherently bring jaypo business.

3 Likes

Brian, since Jason Potter is a known thief, do you plan on chopping off his hands?

4 Likes

We don’t officially condone hand chopping on ESN so if it happens you’ll need to send the pics through my onlyfans chat.

9 Likes