🤣👍 ITS OFFICIAL. ESK8NEWS is BANNED

Im surprised it took so long to be honest

2 Likes

exactly. he could have killed the GREAT MIGRATION before it even happened. He was prolly too busy thinking up the next excuse to his customers. anyway, it’s sad but who cares.

Since this is now a contest, thought Id share some data:

Edit:
This is from similarweb
admin data for this site posted down below

11 Likes

That site does pull some serious numbers…

Let me run google analytics

Sorry that wasn’t me being a dick

the builders gets quite a lot of visitors

Oh sure, this only goes back 3 months. I want to go back longer and see the various ban waves.
Edit: THis is tricky if you dont own the site.

There would have been no great migration if not for him. forum.esk8.news was completely dead in February. Hardly any users, hardly any threads.

Him being an asshat directly caused this forum to grow.

Memorial Day will never be the same again. It was roughly the tipping point. Memorial Day weekend 2019 (a USA federal holiday) is when the balance seemed to tip in favour of esk8 news and not esk8 builders

7 Likes

Everything is getting deleted! lol

5 Likes

@moon That’s not that much when all those visitors don’t equal revenue for Enertion.

56k unique visitors for 3 months… That’s pretty bad. Pageviews will be high because 1 person will read 300-500+ pages

1 Like

remember when he asked for a million, for that site

(actual lmao)

16 Likes

My guess is Potter is under advisement of counsel to avoid furnishing plaintiff’s attorneys one, easy-to-find repository of plaintiffs, with legitimate small claims.

Bit too late for that, however.

7 Likes

what a bunch of dickheads.

i bet they just ran like replace statement to replace all instance of forum.esk8.news to forum.

3 Likes

@longhairedboy forgot to pay his advertising fee on esk8builders lol

7 Likes

Links work embedded in pictures too.

1 Like

It’s a cron job so it runs probably once a day or something and removes links. You can post the link and it will stay up for a while but will be replaced/removed later on.

4 Likes

:arrow_up:

It’s best to just say “the new forum” or the new place or the new builders forum. Anyone who hears that can find us. They can ask around and people know.

All links or text saying “esk8.news” will be automatically removed periodically. esk8 dot news is better or even “the new place” or e.Sk.8 ne-ws like I saw someone type

Or esk​8.n​ews which displays as esk​8.n​ews

:smirk:

16 Likes

or just post a bunch of bitly or similar links haha

6 Likes

what a bitch

1 Like

post screen shots - far to time consuming to censor

8 Likes