šŸ¤£šŸ‘ ITS OFFICIAL. ESK8NEWS is BANNED

Iā€™m guessing the monetization is still on the wishlist, there are a couple of big analogue vendors who would be curious and possibly interested.

But none of the real innovators liked being monitized in this way by Enertion, so the milk getting curdled is a lesson in itself to those who feel they can turn users into $$$ just cuz they they read a couple of doing business in the digital age books. No way an analog vendor would buy a spittle-pool like that now.

If someone has to get paid off our posts down the road, they have to be likeable with a sense of humour for a start. Someone with long hair and a little wacko, whoā€™s every waking moment isnā€™t concerned with self-interest, chest-puffing and understands a little humility. Non-CEO material, if only there was someone who fitted that remit :expressionless:

12 Likes

Ughā€¦ youā€™re right thoā€¦

3 Likes

So I came back to the esk8.builders after a 12 month hiatus and then I found thisā€¦ what the heck happened?
Jason has gone through the forum and removed all links to this forum.

8 Likes

Bumped your account to match BF. Welcome!

4 Likes

you missed a lot of drama :sweat_smile:
but in short. people got banned, threads deleted etc etc.
at this time this forum was already up and some of the people decided to better spend there time here.
now we here.

2 Likes

I also notice that my mod status has been removed from the .buiders forum. as of today. it was there yesterday.

8 Likes

enertion took over the power now. no need for more mods :rofl:

5 Likes

I dream of a place where nobody talks about the other forum anymore but this place is sadly not hereā€¦

Too much complaining threads around here. Why do people still even care about the Potter dude or his forum. This all seems like when someone keep seeing (or talking about) an ex-girlfriend or an ex-boyfriend after an hard and messy breakup ?

3 Likes

Other people still use the other forum because of the huge amount of info on that site. Still a great resourceā€¦

3 Likes

awww, you cheated on Jason with us and he got jealous - CUTE. Welcome to the non-facist-fuckery forum :innocent::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We shall soon seeā€¦

Good thread to test these: this is the script you put up.

11 Likes

this is so true.i find myself having to go there more than i would like to. give it 6-12 months and i think we will have everything we need right on this forum.

4 Likes

My personal favorite redirectā€¦

Best Forum.

6 Likes

I wouldnā€™t say I was ever a fan of Jason, and my mod status got removed before I came hereā€¦ but i get the idea.

2 Likes

I was a fan of Jason. So sad heā€™s become a dictator.

2 Likes

Soā€¦@moon is trying to get me banned :joy:

Either he hates me or he loves me too much :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Also when you Google electric skateboard, enertion site comes up first before esk8 news.
So new prime find it first. We try to push them over here.

2 Likes

I wonder how much their website name plays in to that though.

They also own the redirect esk8.builders.

So both ā€œelectric skateboardā€ & ā€œEsk8ā€ point to them unfortunately.

2 Likes

Fixed that for ya :kiss:

2 Likes

The Google algorithm is complicated as hell now but I believe they still largely go on page rank and how many ā€œknown goodā€ sites (ones with history and page rank of their own) link back here.

Any vendors that have a stake here might be good to link back to this site ā€œrising tide raises all boatsā€ and all. Could be a community support link with some disclaimer about us being a bunch of assholes use at your own risk YMMV, CYA, IANAL

6 Likes