Issue With Unity and Metr.at Module while Logging data

Interesting, someone I know reported having their brakes go out then coming back on when close to a cyclist… and they went to the hospital

2 Likes

this is a seperate point when motor current isn’t zero. It’s probably just a small bug if some data points aren’t update correctly in metr when computing consumption.

2 Likes

Yeah. Same thing happened to a guy who bought my old Lacroix
He was running Hoyt remote as well but in his case his board never recovered after the power cycle

so basically would you say you had just passed a cyclist when your shit went haywire?

1 Like

Yes. I pass people than I pick up speed again. Thats exactly when shit hit the fun. Right after I passed this guy

Pulled away from him far enough that he didn’t see me eat it. That’s how long I had to plan my fall lol

2 Likes

Sounds like interference to me

Isnt the launch of the midnight puck coming soon? Maybe this can be reproduced and fixed upon/before release :thinking:

I don’t think we can yet fully conclude this one is the remote. Best not to jump to conclusions without more evidence. I do know they are working on some revised FW.

6 Likes

Haha. I thot about that too but ironically after the crash passed next to me n kept riding.
After getting my shit together put the remote on mode 1 and rode the rest of the way Passed him again a while later and had no issues

That would be lovely. To keep all the homies safe :cry:

4 Likes

maybe folks should be more scared of passing cyclists than 5g?

6 Likes

These things are fuckin death machines, I’m getting a scooter

8 Likes

Hahaha. Stop it bro. Pls don’t get me going

2 Likes

Love ya bud :kick_scooter::kick_scooter:

2 Likes

Missed you guys today. On the plus side. It could’ve been worse for me if this happened in sf :grimacing:

3 Likes

I was about to say the same thing, and don’t worry you didn’t miss me. I limped around and built batteries with @KfromtheBay

2 Likes

Hella cute :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:.

2 Likes

We gotta ride when this gets sorted out @CiscoV. Sorry to hear about the board drama today. Super happy you were in a relatively safe place for it to happen though. This woulda been death on twin peaks

2 Likes

Thanks for teaching me! Dream come true

2 Likes

LOL, get a One Wheel :grinning:

3 Likes