ISO Battery Builders for OneWheel XR specifically

haha the idea is that its a safety measure for trusting it at 75% of it’s max speed.

Would be good to know the KV of this hub.

1 Like

Kv of the hub is 17kv.

2 Likes

for a V1?

I have no idea on the v1,That’s a 500w motor.
I do know the plus and XR are 17kv 750w

2 Likes

So what are you going to do? Is this going to be a self balancing board? or is it going to be a longboard with longboard trucks on the front and a giant one wheel hub motor on the back?

The Longboard sounds cool.

You are not planning on making a self balancing board with a vesc correct?

1 Like

Taking a wild guess from the voltages and top speed differences I’m guessing it’s a slightly higher KV like ~20. Could be the same KV I bet they changed it though.

kinda off topic now

No I am talking about making it self balancing. I will be using the og footpads but I need to make custom cases for the front and back, using the holes for charge and a switch would be sweet.

I have thought about using the hub for a 3sk8 or a speedboard lol.

So is ther some off the shelf component that is going to instruct your VESC on on how to accellerate and decelerate to achieve balance and braking?

I ran my hub motor on the vesc tool and got 17kv.
I’m running the hub motor on a vesc6.

2 Likes

Yooo is this like a mini-bike build? It looks awesome

1 Like

Yes mini chopper!

8 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

Any recommendations on where to look for a 16s BMS that works with the A123 chemistry wiht a peak charging voltage of 3.6 volts?

1 Like

:+1:t4: :moneybag: :+1:t4: :moneybag:

bonus points for “hello kitty”…

:+1:t4: :+1:t4: :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Looking to extend the range of my Onewheel XR. Read a bunch about VNR and CNR. The one by Sonnywheels seems expensive for basically just a parallel battery tap. Has anyone done a CNR?

Was also thinking about power supply to just power the charger so that I could charge up during rest stops.

Open to ideas. thanks.

1 Like

Does anyone know what size the bms connector is on a Onewheel XR battery ?

@Lunartic
Don’t take my word for granted but looks like a standard jst ph 13pin?

1 Like

Is JST PH an indicator for 2.0mm?

Edit: XR battery

Yes PH would be 2.0

@Chibatterysystems builds battery drop ins for onewheels. He might be of assistance

3 Likes

Sorry, I forgot to mention it was a Onewheel XR. It would be awesome to find the whole wiring harness that way I don’t have to fiddle with the pin configuration.

1 Like