Introducing the BKB Xenith

Whoop! I’m not crazy :joy:

Stormcore has that as coming soon. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

From what it looks like this is a unity with new silicone case and heat sink. I’m betting it ships with FW 23.46. If on android can use FocBox UI.

1 Like

Join us on the sidelines.

images (10)

5 Likes

Believe it does. 5.1.

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tiny Stator - Memes Plz

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tiny Stator - Memes Plz

Alright guys. You know what to do. <3

I changed my profile picture on my original bobby account to a xenith. Now i just have to post on every active thread. Lets see how long until i get the boot…

3 Likes

He didn’t like my thread. I was just trying to bring awareness and get to the bottom of who the bad actors are that are carrying this out.

5 Likes

Your thread was fucking gold!!! Did you get the ban for bringing such horrible memes to his attention? If anything, you were doing him a service

4 Likes

No goodbye, no thanks, no nothing.

6 Likes

Ungrateful bastard.

6 Likes

Yeah on the sex part, but we are talking about soldering :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

2 Likes

The support you guys have shown is pretty amazing (The end goal is not to make money here).

If you ever didn’t receive your Unity, or other Enertion parts of $200 value or more, please send a PM and someone will be chosen to be sent a free Xenith in the coming days.

We will also be donating $100 directly to Ben, and $25 to @DerelictRobot for his awesome developments with FreeSK8

23 Likes

What sucks about this though is the makerX gofoc dv6 is a solid controller. But no built in switch.

6 Likes

#fuckswitches

8 Likes

Before getting into this hobby, I would have never guessed that turning the damn thing on and off would be one of the biggest challenges

23 Likes

It’s why loop keys are still so popular.

There was along period of time where almost nobody had reliable discrete mosfet switches. Vedder’s was basically a delayed fuse, months of delay, but it would always blow. Then flyer came out with a 300 amp eswitch that was kind of big but basically never blew but took 6 weeks to show up so better order 5 of them. Then it was all about cheap latching push buttons that would unlatch at the worst times which some controllers still use, then the unity saved us from all that bullshit when it wasn’t having a bad batch, now flipsky has a solid 280 amp discrete switch with a momentary button to solve all the issues with no switch or bad button switch, and now the Xenith is here for 12S and we have the Ubox for bigger boards with higher voltages.

4 Likes

#fucksystemswhereyoucankillthebatterybyforgettingtopulltheloopkey

13 Likes