Introducing the BKB Xenith

grafik

2 Likes

Thank you sir, I donā€™t read good, lol

1 Like

I think thatā€™s a tad misleading unless Jared cares to explain what changed in the Xenith to allow Xmatic to be ā€œfullyā€ compatible.

Edit: Maybe my unity is faulty. Lol

1 Like

what does ā€œfully compatibleā€ mean in this context?

2 Likes

Hmm? Xmatic is fully compatible on mine

1 Like

The unity, in my experience, will connect to Xmatic, but wonā€™t let you write motor setting on FW 23.46 or FW 5.1.

1 Like

You can write motor settings? Please tell me how!! I get ā€œwrite failedā€ every time.

:man_shrugging: It just works :joy:

2 Likes

Is Xenith shipping with FW 5.1?

Looks like:

gotta keep trying lol!

same issue with mine.

1 Like

Congrats on getting this going Jared? Will you be doing an iOS app as enertion basically took a shit on the iOS and never produced an app

2 Likes

If u r on fw5+ u can use the stormcore app

3 Likes

Is it full functionality whilst using the stormcore app do you just link or do you have to do anything before ?

1 Like

Can the unity app be used??

So the xenith got the ā€œself moderatorā€ post on ebuilders closed. I guess the social experiment didnt work out so well for jasonā€¦ im wondering if i should just go for the full banā€¦:thinking:

6 Likes

I only know it works since I never left 23.46, to what extend the settings can be changed, that will have to be confirmed by someone else.

1 Like

Whoop! Iā€™m not crazy :joy:

Stormcore has that as coming soon. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

From what it looks like this is a unity with new silicone case and heat sink. Iā€™m betting it ships with FW 23.46. If on android can use FocBox UI.

1 Like