Public chat - talk about everything with everyone

Yeah ownboard and it looked like Eovan

1 Like

It turns out that a FSESC dual 6.6+ is the perfect size to fit in the Meepo V3 ESC enclosure, and on top of that the random latching switch I have from long ago is the exact same size as the momentary in the V3 enclosure (FSESC uses latching), it seems that I am blessed today. This bears no importance or relevance, I just wanted to share

3 Likes

for anyone who is curious, the FS6.6+ size is 78 x 78 x 20mm including heatsink

3 Likes

Which is kinda weird since the FSESC dual 6.6+ Mini is 81x77…not sure how they came to that naming, they have the same voltage and current ratings too

1 Like

the mini isn’t the plus version, i guess its just their naming system did not account for refreshed product iterations

1 Like

Can’t see video

3 Likes

Works for me or he fixed it.

Same. Mobile as well as PC.

His is .mp4, yours is .mov

Also hosted on imgur and not here.

3 Likes

@Venom121212 also knows the video shite backwards and forwards.

2 Likes

Most likely a site setting. It doesn’t like the mov files on my phone, just gray screen and audio unless I download it.

4 Likes

@xsynatic do you have the powers to tidy this shit up?

2 Likes

If discourse lets me. Maybe.

NVM, already did it.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Maybe it worked for me because I had early access elsewhere? I don’t understand this shit, but I can offer that much.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ8zfVThwJQ/?igshid=8kql1m8qbxn

Is this anyone on the forum? I would love to know the specs on this build.

Is this rider skill, a board tuned for torque with good weight distribution, or both?

2 Likes

All I know is he is making that look super easy lol

4 Likes

Won’t load for me :weary:

1 Like

I remember seeing this a while ago. If I remember correctly it was at a Chinese EV exhibition.

2 Likes

Dude perfected his wheelies and slides…

5 Likes