Introducing ESK8NRW.de (serious)

Dude. You’re so extrem!

14 Likes

Yes sure!

8 Likes

Welcome! If you think this is funny, you’ll love ESK8NRW.de.
We’re happy to have you here, and I look forward to seeing you around :smile:

10 Likes

see again? where did we see each other?

He already loves that site, that’s why his shop links everything directly to it. Sorry aber das hier wird langsam echt peinlich und ist zum fremdschämen. Zeigt uns einfach in Paris was die Dinger können und alles ist gut. Das hier ist auch nicht die Zielgruppe :wink:

7 Likes

Welcome @Eboardextrem. while you are reading through the forum, why not drop by this thread and introduce yourself. We’d love to learn about your experience and plans with esk8!

4 Likes

never seen a forum where there is so much hate

1 Like

There is a fine line between love and hate :heart:

6 Likes

You mean a forum where facts and truth about specs matter. :wink:

16 Likes

Haha here is no hate. Only sharing love to brands who advertise Chinese shit like very good quality things.

Some other guys here felt the same love…

3 Likes

that’s not me you idiot. I’m not doing anything for Christian here. oh yes my china boards are already over 2000. kilometers through winter. prove my istagram.
As far as the discourse is concerned, I’m not as nice as Christian!

1 Like

It doesn’t matter. That is you in my mind. That’s the fun of it. :wink:

A whole over 2000 kilometers through winter! WHOA!!! That’s never been done here. What’s your secret???

You might’ve met your match sweetheart. :kiss:

1 Like

Hi
my goal is simply to have fun driving and to learn and share as much as possible.
Youtube :grin:

1 Like

And yet you come here, first post ever…and call us idiots…:thinking:

6 Likes

@Eboardextrem Welcome to Esk8.news, where the best innovation happens! You should check out some of the build logs here because they’re pretty cool and many of them powerful enough to blow your socks off.

4 Likes

Or other things… HEEEYOOOI

GIGGITY.

3 Likes

Hey now, not all Chinese shit is shit.

5 Likes

This is right from generation to generation they get better ( not all)

As with you community board. Sorry I don’t believe your numbers because you refuse to back them up with FACT. true reason there FICTIONAL

Sorry you don’t like the fact the community calls out on BS clams and holds people to them.

3 Likes

This is an insult to real engineers.

8 Likes