Interview with Bioboards Markus Johnson available now - The State of ESK8 podcast

Get ready for crazy because I got Markus Johnson from Bioboards right here to break down exactly what’s up with the next generation Plutonium boards. NEXT LEVEL!

Listen to the full episode via samjadelaide.com/podcast or search ‘The State of ESK8’ wherever you listen to podcasts.

9 Likes

Oh man never heard so much hype for some incomplete renders, and im only 5 mins in.

9 Likes

Sad to hear that no medium / budget boards are planned. Great podcast as always Sam!

2 Likes

@samjadelaide
Such a good podcast definitely recommend it for all you Diehard fans and I want to see what this Ferrari Board looks like @mackann ??

2 Likes
2 Likes

:flushed: OMG she looks amazing

3 Likes

great talk!

1 Like

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-state-of-esk8/id1492491531#episodeGuid=908d2b99-f984-4f8f-897d-e6db126e4bc3

1 Like

@samjadelaide @Lee_Wright

Can’t wait Sam and Lee :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Let’s support @samjadelaide this is my favorite podcast @Lee_Wright and Johnny Jones are on the last episode of season 1 :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

This was a fun podcast to record. I think Sam has decided to pause the whole operation for the rest of the year unfortunately as he has a lot going on in his private life.

3 Likes