Bioboards Eskate Webshop

@mackann
Have you used belt drive on the 3dfatboy and if so what mounts did you use ? I’m looking for clamps to fit the fat boy 240 :call_me_hand:

1 Like

They are gear drives

1 Like

Sorry never used belt so dont know

2 Likes

Hi!
Do you think you’ll have any slightly lower budget options available in the future?

Your product seems really awesome and since I’m from Sweden myself it would be nice to support the only Swedish esk8 company that I know about at least.
I know it’s insane quality but I just can’t see myself spending much more than €2500 on a board at the moment so if you’d ever release like a lower battery/speed option then it would be super nice :smiley:

1 Like

If you watch or listen to the stateofesk8 podcast @mackann explains why they only offer the Plutonium.

1 Like
1 Like

what a noob question. How embarrassing :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Noobs for life :rofl: we pay the bills :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

That podcast helped me convince myself to convince my wife that I need a Plutonium.

10 Likes

Dude you’ll be the man in the OC :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Don’t we all do?

4 Likes

41 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derail Jail 2020_Summer

Any DIY’s that have used the plutonium street kit btw?
I wanna build a slightly lighter version of the plutonium (with smaller battery 12s4p p42a and deck) to hopefully make it a bit cheaper.

4 Likes

It’s basically a 3DServisas drive train with motors and wheels. You might have a cheaper time doing that instead? 🤷

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see these in person. The cells for them are getting lonely over here.

7 Likes

How are the 3DServisas drive train compared to belts, for street wheels not PU ALL terrain

1 Like
8 Likes

@mackann what’s the drop distance on the new deck? We talkin more than an evo closer to subsonic century drop or less than an evo? :eyes:

3 Likes

We got a diehard evo fanboi here, my guess would be less then evo or similar

3 Likes

Doood I fakkkin love my evo :heart_eyes: nobody will ever take it from me… but I just stood on. Subsonic century 40 … the one I sold and fuk the drop is :exploding_head: but not DS so no no…

The pics for this look like the drop is more than an evo but then again they just pics so I needs to know :eyes: more than evo less than century I’m in less than evo… I can’t :sleepy::penguin:

EDIT: maybe I can

3 Likes