Bioboards Eskate Webshop

I mean, you can just add… :thinking: riser :raised_hands::rofl:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Dang brother I thought I was the one with the boat…this is straight up titanic!

2 Likes

I’m catching up.

18 Likes

[SERIOUS] tag, my dudes.

6 Likes

Going down on the first trip? Or why???

3 Likes

Looks aweslome Markus! Can’t wait to get my 4WD AT. Maybe that one in the photo is mine? Haha :wink:

2 Likes

14 Likes

So stealthy :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Hey @mackann :slight_smile:
So as the winter months approach, it’s becoming more important to me to make sure that this board will be able to handle some rain/wet streets. I know you’ve said before that you won’t claim it’s waterproof because people will claim that means they can throw it in a river and keep riding it, but that it should be ok to ride when it’s wet out. Still, I wanted to ask a couple questions:

1. Will any of the hardware have conformal coating? I bought a bottle of 419d to do my own coating if necessary, but I was curious if you guys are already coating any of the stormcores/pcb circuitry/battery.

2. Will the wooden board itself be sealed for wet weather? Or should I plan to put a coat of sealant over the deck before I take it out in some wet weather?

The battery pcb part that have components (bms) are. The motor controller not but the case gives a little protection even if its not waterproof.

The cable grommets are ip68.

The enclosure will have a lasercut seal over it to seal the hole inner parts between it and the deck.

The wood is painted so if you keep it in a dry room after rides and clean it from water I would not worry.

8 Likes

@mackann
Have you used belt drive on the 3dfatboy and if so what mounts did you use ? I’m looking for clamps to fit the fat boy 240 :call_me_hand:

1 Like

They are gear drives

1 Like

Sorry never used belt so dont know

2 Likes

Hi!
Do you think you’ll have any slightly lower budget options available in the future?

Your product seems really awesome and since I’m from Sweden myself it would be nice to support the only Swedish esk8 company that I know about at least.
I know it’s insane quality but I just can’t see myself spending much more than €2500 on a board at the moment so if you’d ever release like a lower battery/speed option then it would be super nice :smiley:

1 Like

If you watch or listen to the stateofesk8 podcast @mackann explains why they only offer the Plutonium.

1 Like
1 Like

what a noob question. How embarrassing :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Noobs for life :rofl: we pay the bills :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

That podcast helped me convince myself to convince my wife that I need a Plutonium.

10 Likes