Bioboards Eskate Webshop

Dude you’ll be the man in the OC :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Don’t we all do?

4 Likes

41 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derail Jail 2020_Summer

Any DIY’s that have used the plutonium street kit btw?
I wanna build a slightly lighter version of the plutonium (with smaller battery 12s4p p42a and deck) to hopefully make it a bit cheaper.

4 Likes

It’s basically a 3DServisas drive train with motors and wheels. You might have a cheaper time doing that instead? 🤷

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see these in person. The cells for them are getting lonely over here.

7 Likes

How are the 3DServisas drive train compared to belts, for street wheels not PU ALL terrain

1 Like
8 Likes

@mackann what’s the drop distance on the new deck? We talkin more than an evo closer to subsonic century drop or less than an evo? :eyes:

3 Likes

We got a diehard evo fanboi here, my guess would be less then evo or similar

3 Likes

Doood I fakkkin love my evo :heart_eyes: nobody will ever take it from me… but I just stood on. Subsonic century 40 … the one I sold and fuk the drop is :exploding_head: but not DS so no no…

The pics for this look like the drop is more than an evo but then again they just pics so I needs to know :eyes: more than evo less than century I’m in less than evo… I can’t :sleepy::penguin:

EDIT: maybe I can

3 Likes

The drop is less then evo to allow the big enclosure ground clearence.

7 Likes

All that real-estate tho :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m going to have to buy that deck it’s so bad ass :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Are you and @CiscoV building one?

3 Likes

Yes we are :grin:

3 Likes

I know where two are for sale, @Nacho. :joy:

5 Likes

Who knows. If this thing is as good as the evo you might have to wait a little over a year and maybe a couple of thousand miles before you can buy it from me lol

4 Likes

I putting money in #mywifedontno# For next summer’s franny deals :rofl:

5 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about :wink:

3 Likes