INTERVENTION!!! thread.

I would trust a @rafaelinmissouri build with my life.

10 Likes

But would you trust Raf with your wife? I sure as hell wouldnt.

9 Likes

Man is talented and prolific.

5 Likes

And sucking at something and doing it anyways is how this and every industry started :rofl:
Let the kid fail before you send him a report card ffs.

1 Like

I wouldn’t trust my wife with @rafaelinmissouri , man is :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

shit

i almost trust my baord with my life, consciously

technically i’m trusting my build with my life cause i’m strapped ingoing 30-40 down the road

3 Likes

Depends, which wife? Obligatory /s

1 Like

The blow up one. Is there another?

3 Likes

Besides the one that blew me up? Hell if I know.
Ayyyyyy

I wish mine was this, wouldn’t yell at me about my “expensive hobbies” as much :crazy_face:

4 Likes

did she at least put your body pieces back tofether?

they’re not expensive, they’re

investments

2 Likes

@lunasi types slow af

1 Like

Since this in the intervention thread I thought I’d pull out a personal one for me on someone I’m pretty sure isn’t on here but is in the community. @ColoradoCadi

Talks shit about other esk8 groups but pawns for our support if Evolve or some crud group comes to the state. Shill for whatever esk8 brand will sponsor his boring instagram videos. Runs a one wheel group in Colorado springs that he disguises as an esk8 group, with no esk8’ers. Can slide around a corner a little bit faster than people in a small race track because he’s using the only board using a side-winder truck. Ultimately a douche bag of a person in real life and has physically threatened friends of mine because they showed up late to a group ride. Fuck that guy

4 Likes

I timed that very well. Who are “we” mad at now?

The guy who everyone was pissed because Evolve claimed he “won the race” at Esk8con

2 Likes

who?

I don’t even work here.

1 Like

If you don’t know of him you’re better off

probably

either way tho, most in DIY know past evolve’s marketing stuff, we’re chillin

1 Like