INTERVENTION!!! thread.

Woaaaah there partner

Cadi was nothing but a gentleman that whole weekend. All that drama is on evolve, not him.

3 Likes

I’m all about DIY, but he’s kind of a local douchebag and if you live in CO he’s hard not to notice

1 Like

Everybody, stop with the hate. Go ride your esk8’s, or in @Evwan 's case, go ride your EUC. This is toxic.

2 Likes

Cadi is an awful person, and you have only seen 2 days of him at most

1 Like

CO is a big square , lots of people

lots of dandelions 🫢

2 Likes

I saw that edit, sneaky haha

imm an aweful person too

absolute legal-manchild child

cali has lots of

WEED too

Forgive me , but I’m going to stick with my in person impression for the time being.

1 Like

Yeah, no kidding.

well this thread turned into a real dumpster fire

Sorry, I was “meh, dont care” till this, thats fucked.
Id never be on time after that

1 Like

Feel free, but there’s many reasons Electric Boarder Colorado cut him completely out and do not associate with him anymore. This is the intervention thread, take it for what it is.

1 Like

You should’ve seen the start. I’m gonna do what I did then. You guys like pizza? Let’s talk pizza.

1 Like

He almost punched a friend of mine in the face before I pulled him off the dude, dude has issues.

you really put the pizza in pizzaz

@Paul77 That was me who commented on your Reddit post. Too bad it got taken down!

1 Like

weed

I’m sorry that you don’t like the actual paragraph of feedback I left and the lack of actual talking shit. Maybe you can learn from your mistakes this second time, as living things are supposed to do.

people here could really use some. everyone needs to chill out, be more supportive and not be such an asshole.

1 Like