insanity: 4wd lean mean speed machine

Under max loads most cells sagg to around 3,6V or something. But the Limit in this case is probably the Controller and motor.

1 Like

ah didnt know it was 10p or the amount of amps

the stock is limited to 4kw as far as i can see
also most controllers are not handling anywhere near 14kw

even the trampa ones can max at 20kw and those are absolute beasts

2 Likes

I’m just teasing dude, don’t get your knickers in a knot :kissing_heart:

1 Like

and you know that how…

My spidey senses were tingling

1 Like

so quick update

i went on ride with @athrx and another guy
(your board is awesome man check out his build thread)

and i had a slight issue with one of my motors braking when i attempted to accelerate. @Athrx helped me fix it and we turned on traction control and reduced the sensored erpm and it seems to get along fine now

i tried his mountainboard for a brief time and i found those bindings awesome (mbs f5) is there anything similar for regular longboards?

thats all for now and thanks for reading

3 Likes

Maybe those half bindings that attach to the baseplate bolts?
Just don’t think you can actually jump with those. They’re more so you can grip the deck in turns better

2 Likes

thats what i want

1 Like

Only see white unfortunately

Few guys on carve use similar things, worth asking i think

2 Likes

k will talk but it seems they dont really go in the position that i put my feet at
if anyone has recommendations then please say

2 Likes

Glad you have some helping hands around from @Athrx
Im always afraid you burn your house down :see_no_evil: :zipper_mouth_face: :joy: :hugs: jkjk

3 Likes

awesome guy and a frikkin esk8 genius

2 Likes

@Athrx :point_up: did you read that? :point_up: :grin:

2 Likes

I just use google…
Thanks though @Halbj613

4 Likes

so much harder then it sounds

2 Likes

That’s because your deck is waaay out of the regular deck sizes. You can always just drill new holes in the deck but be very careful not to let any bolt stick out the other side or shorts will happen

2 Likes

It’s always a process of:
“Cool esk8”
3rd result: bajaboard, chinesium crap, evolve

Next searches: evolve reviews, evolve vs bajaboard vs chinesium, bajaboard specs, hobbyking esc compatibility, lingyi esc specs, flipsky warranty

Then from that you pretty much end up in a general direction towards vesc, diy and better quality boards.

Kicking myself that i once found the exact model of the lacroix lights for less than half the price but can’t find it again anywhere

5 Likes

Dang really haha did you check your browser history?

3 Likes

probably faster to just search again online than go through every visited page selling LED lights :laughing:

4 Likes

It’s the SG-K20 I think.
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Cool-design-2piece-XM-L2-U2_60800888422.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normal_offer.d_title.476d23739tL0jC

5 Likes