InfinitySink | Universal Heatsink | Top Mount Boxes

My install methods need work, but the heat sink looks great!

6 Likes

@BenjaminF @Venom121212 here is the fixed guide. Instead of taking the dxf, I just went ahead and drew it in illustrator. I added .5mm on both axis.

Untitled-1.pdf (112.1 KB)

I agree with Quinn, a printed template will be easier. @Fosterqc if you made a nice guide, maybe you can upload it. I can also just make something quick rn.

4 Likes

Am I blind or is there no attachment?

Thanks regardless dude

A 2d sketch of the profile would work too. I imagine it’s just a rounded rectangle. Then I could make a fake stormcore and see if I’ll have room :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

There, I fixed it. Wasn’t uploading from the ipad for some reason.

1 Like

Finally! I got the big bois to fit. Thanks @pookybear for letting me borrow the TBs

8 Likes

lol this box makes the heat sink look small :rofl:

3 Likes

Alright guys, box design is done. They are listed on my website with a black friday deal!

BLACK FRIDAY DEAL, SAVE 20% ON EVERYTHING WITH CODE: BLACKFRIDAY

Top Mount Box for InfinitySink + ESC(s) Bottom plates on the way, order now to save 20%

$45 for standard unit, $60 for carbon fiber nylon upgrade (worth it)

*You may choose where you want your battery port

The InfinitySink top mount box allows you to mount your escs and heatsink on top of your board with style. With different colors and materials, you can customize the aesthetic of your build.

You can choose between colored filaments, or a stronger, higher quality carbon filled nylon.

Top Mount Box for InfinitySink comes with the following:

Printed Plastic Box
Box bottom (black anodized aluminum)
2x 3-hole Cable glands for phase wires
xt60 and xt90 bracket for battery port
2x grommets for sensor wires
All necessary screws

6 Likes

Second Batch of heatsinks are being made. Order now with coupon code BLACKFRIDAY to save 20%!

1 Like

You didn’t happened to add Ubox fitment to these have you?

1 Like

Could you make an all aluminum box version?

Does the carbon infused nylon mess with signals?

1 Like

Just put in my order!

1 Like

Huston we have a problem.

7 Likes

Loool. I will fix that…

Good question, I will do some testing. I don’t think it would, it is only like 20% chopped carbon fibers.

2 Likes

That will still impact things. I can see if I can run an hfss sim over break, if i find some time lol.

I wonder if hfss has an equivalent material

What material.is it exactly? @surfnacho

2 Likes

Pictures would help also too see the difference

1 Like

Totally. I have one final carbon nylon one done. And I will print the standard one tonight to compare quality and finish.

1 Like

Okay guys box bottoms and heatsinks are coming mid/end of December. Only got a few orders from the people who said they want a top mount box.

Snag your box and or heatsink within the next few days to save 20%. Code: BLACKFRIDAY

2 Likes

sooooo, i’ll take that as a no? or at least not yet?

1 Like