Infinity Logger (iLogger) - Micro SD, GPS, WIFI, CAN, UART, Tool App

I actually just got an email reply from @WavRX . Hopefully they don’t mind me sharing the info here.

Apparently they have received their latest iLogger hardware order from their supplier, but there was some trouble with the ESP32 chips. They are getting a fixed batch, which should not take long any more.

2 Likes

Ah gotcha. Thanks for that, I probably got the email too. I’m not in a hurry since the build it’s going in isn’t even done yet

I apologies about the delay guys, I did receive the v0.3 batch of the iLoggers but unfortunately when I quality tested them they had a faulty batch of ESP32’s, so I had to return them for a new replacement. The production is almost done and it shouldn’t take long before I receive them.

The good news is that I had ordered a prototype units of the upcoming infinity remote, and those are turning out great so far.

8 Likes

I have v0.2 batch of wave rx I just don’t think i’m going to get around to testing. I feel bad. willing to send it on for cost.

Hey guys,

Sorry it has been a while since I was active here. The good news is that I’m finally settled down and I received the third batch of the iLoggers modules:

I also updated the design of the enclosure, making one piece, easier to print with better structural rigidity. I got some Carbon Fiber filament and I will be printing all the pending orders cases using it.

The iTool app update is coming up, along with a brand new online portal for logs synchronization, I will post more about it soon.

I will start shipping out all the pending orders in the next few days, thank you everyone who waited thus far :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Are all the batch3’s already reserved or sold? How many do you have that aren’t reserved looking to buy one.

I still have extras available to be shipped out in this batch. I ordered more than what’s currently sold so that I always have them in stock from now on.

2 Likes

Could I use this GPS module along with an external antenna instead of the one you offer on your site? :thinking:

GPS Module GPS NEO-6M(Ar duino GPS, Drone Microcontroller GPS Receiver) Compatible with 51 Microcontroller STM32 Ar duino UNO R3 with IPEX Antenna High Sensitivity for Navigation Satellite Positioning https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P8YMVNT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_XP74WD5B68NR9TTX9N9Y?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Yes that should work fine. I have a different variant of the Neo 6m and it works. The newest GPS modules I have in stock now are the BN-220, I should update the website to reflect that.

3 Likes

Ahh yes! As 220 instead of 180,

Was mainly curious about the amazon linked GPS Module for its ability to mount an external GPS antenna. (Maybe place the antenna under the front truck and the i logger & gps module in the enclosure.

Any suggestions against it?

1 Like

That should work fine :+1:

2 Likes

mmmm GPS trucks

Epic @zorbatchev ! Glad to have you here

1 Like

@zorbatchev Thanks a lot! Its always a pleasure to see people interested in what I’m creating, this project is being built for the community and I value each feedback.

Yes, it sounds crazy but true.

1 Like

@WavRX any further details on that sexy looking remote you showed off a little while back?

5 Likes

Omg I can’t wait for the remote! I’ve been using the firefly remote and it’s awesome but it uses uart so I’m going to have to switch to a “dumb” remote… Plus the forum thread died off :slightly_frowning_face:

@Lee_Wright Soon :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey guys, this is a quick update and some of you might have already noticed that the latest orders are now shipped from Dubai, UAE.

I just recently relocated to the UAE for work and I will be shipping everything from Dubai for the time being.

Shipping rate will stay the same, and estimated delivery time will also stay the same (within 2 weeks), shipping worldwide.

US orders will see a slight delay of + 1 week since I’m not in Austin, Tx anymore.

So far the postal service in Dubai seems to be pretty solid, I shipped out a dozen parcels this week and they all left the country on the same day. If you receive yours please let me know about your experience :slightly_smiling_face:

That being said, all orders are now being shipped out within 1-3 days, and I apologies about the delay some of you experienced during this batch.

5 Likes

I think mine said it shipped sometime last week, I’ll keep an eye out. Good to know how long to expect

2 Likes

now that’s some efficiency right there :eyes:

2 Likes

hey you should hook up with @Fungineers, hes in Dubai and might be able to help you with some stuff

4 Likes