Infinity Logger (iLogger) - Micro SD, GPS, WIFI, CAN, UART, Tool App

@magharees Have you received your tracking number by email? Order completed just indicates that I have finished processing your order and that it has been shipped out.

Edit: I just checked your tracking number, it is currently in transit, it has already arrived to your country. Let me know if you want me to PM it to you.

2 Likes

thanks, I’ll give it a few days. feel free to pm me a number

2 Likes

Pm Sent :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It showed up yesterday thanks.

Any plans to release a stl to house the logger?

1 Like

Glad it arrived safely, seeing how things are unstable around the world :slightly_smiling_face:

Indeed, I plan on making an enclosure for the iLogger and release the stl file, I’m also going to release the stl file for the upcoming (still unannounced ) Infinity remote, which is going to be compatible with the iLogger.

9 Likes

It sure is a great year for esk8

2 Likes

hey there, is the infinity logger going to support LiteBMS any time soon ? that could solve me too problem instead of one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes definitely, iLogger has CAN driver built-in, and support for LiteBMS, DieBieMS as well as other standard smart BMSs is planned.

This week I’m going to release the first firmware version that supports LiteBMS and DieBieMS, if anyone has one of those and wants to be an early tester let me know.

5 Likes

First questions after having installed it.

Is there any way to customise the live data on the chart in the app?

Regarding your last post, if I can do any testing with LLT smart BMSs, let me know.
I have 3 bluetooth modules (unity, LLT one and yours) in there now, want to reduce it to 1 if possible

The live data could let me get rid of the unity standard one and the latter the BMSs one.

3 Likes

Depends how fast i can get an ilogger, as i just oppened up my board to drop the new bms in

1 Like

That can be done, which data do you want to see on the live chart?

Sounds good, thanks for helping out :+1:

2 Likes

Hey man, what logging should I provide to look into the (almost general) android 10 bug?
I’ll try to be as complete as possible.
Basically my android 8 phone detects 2 can devices on the unity and does things pretty properly (also showing the dual logging tab) while my Android 10 is just detecting 1 can device and for some reason between rides the time/date reverts to 1980 (default)

Also it would be nice if the uploaded rides would show up at account level, instead of me having to remember the letters of the ride I want to see.

So far, fun tech to play with, but this is a new build and I want to see the initial data

Try to reproduce the bug then go to settings, tap Debug log, and tap the send button.

That’s coming up very soon, an online account system where you can see all your uploaded logs on a nice dashboard.

Time is synchronized after each power cycle, there are 3 ways iLogger can synchronize its internal timer:

1. Through a GPS module, this method keeps track of time even after a powercycle.
  2. Everytime you connect to the iLogger from within the app. After a powercycle, simply connect to the module from the app once, and time should stay synchronized, you can disconnect or turn off your phone after that.
  3. Auto synchronizes on Wifi connect.

I’m working on an Add-on custom GPS module that has integrated time keeping capabilities, that should help all iLoggers stay synchronized forever.

1 Like

I have a BN 180 on the way, if I’ve read correctly, it’s better to power the unit permanently also for gps coverage/seeking?

Thanks for the explanations. Will keep them in mind

I’ve read so far that FlexiBMS support is in the works.

Is there a current update on this?

If so is the Flexi and vesc both able to be connected simultaneously?

Yes, I’m 90% done implementing support for FlexiBMS and DieBieMS. I will post an update in a few days for testers.

Definetely, in addition to UART port, iLogger has built in CAN capabilities, so it can discover and connect with all devices on CAN simultaneously.

6 Likes

That’s perfect, GPS modules have already a built-in battery to keep track of time even when powered off, so if you have that, iLogger is able to fetch time from connected GPS modules on startup and synchronizes automatically. You don’t need to keep it powered on permanently.

2 Likes

iLogger enclosure files are now on Github and Thingiverse

It is still a work in progress, but usable. I have 3D printed a unit yesterday and was a good fit.

Any suggestions are welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Any updates on the 3rd batch?

1 Like

I am also wondering this. I posted in the other thread but no response yet

1 Like