Herringbone Gears Avio MK2 Gear Drive

I cover it with rubber 99% of the time haha.

Dog’a not for sale, @linny is though. :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Whats the motor shaft chop do? Also is it possible to get extra tires/tubes/hub in this purchase or do we need to get those off haggy as an additional order

1 Like

Everything is in the first post man. Just read. You can add wheels and trucks for an additional price, it’s all written

3 Likes

The motor shaft has to be the right length to engage the drive gear without interfering with the case.

6 Likes

Here you go~ if you like anything else that’s not listed in the first post, simply drop me or @haggyboard.timo a pm (:

8 Likes

duckin_excited

11 Likes

Dude, you should be. After riding them a bit, I find myself struggling with the want/need dynamic.

6 Likes

forget want/need it’s all about timing. i ordered whilst out of town and they will be delivered when lady boss is out of town. i’m pretty sure this is what it’s like having an affair

9 Likes

We share a common cowardice.

4 Likes

This is why the drives are made to be as silent as possible, the missus wouldn’t find out. :wink:

5 Likes

This is my favorite Esk8 upgrade yet. Once again, very well done!

18 Likes

“this thing is so freaking fast!” :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Also, when taken out of context, this is kinda funny.

9 Likes

Anyone selling the bash guards for those that don’t have access to a 3d printer? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I ordered some hardware from @avX and @haggyboard.timo and I’m so excited…parts just showed up here at work! I’m actually surprised it took only a week, and there were no issues in clearing customs in San Francisco.

Now my only remaining parts are to determine which ESC to use as well as batteries for my pack…

By the way guys, the parts look beautiful! Too excited to take pictures yet. Maybe when I get home.

8 Likes

@avX are you cool with us printing your designs for community members? I always want to respect the creators. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Such a great collaboration between those guys.

6 Likes

I’ve had so much going on and I feel bad that it’s taken this long. But finally! The time is here! Upgrading to the precision Kahua and Avio Mk2!

16 Likes

Yeah sure! Print away (:

4 Likes

Would love to hear your thoughts on the mk2s (:

2 Likes