Illume V2 Headlight & Tailight set - $45.99 with esk8 discount

Pm’d!

Totally forgot you wanted the wedge not the helmet mount :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, finished the prototype. It’s mostly finalized, it took a while to get good lightning to save some material. I’ll do the same @30 degrees for the taillight then do the headlight.

4 Likes

That looks great. Printing it tonight. I only have a 15° deck to test on currently so no need to rush. Thanks again!

yeah I’d be interested in helmet mount too, nice work dude!

2 Likes

Just got my board running tonight, and this light happen to come in the mail…
To bad the board is dead…

8 Likes

how does it work mounted in that position? Does the light blind you in your periphery at all?

It’s just under my line of sight. Don’t notice it at all.

1 Like

nice, eager to hear updates on riding with it!

1 Like

Yeah i gotta loctite some things and charge the board and i can go test.
Might even go bomb some hills flintstone style.

3 Likes

Here’s the 15° riser on a 15° tipped deck.

Angle looks good to me!

4 Likes

Great glad everything works! I’ll be releasing them on my Etsy page later today then, price is the same but anything over $35 now includes free shipping which is new. $10 discount still applies, I won’t be making another post for these but I will be for the helmet mounted lights. Thanks a lot for testing for me!

3 Likes

I can’t wait to go test the helmet mount tonight.
Just standing on my balcony which is on the third floor. I could really tell where my light was hitting.
This should be pretty rad

3 Likes

How much for just the helmet light and helmet mount?

I am shooting for $23.99 before shipping, and $19.99 for members with another discount code. A set of two lights will be $43.99 before shipping, and $38 for members.

There are a few minor tweaks I want to do such as make the mounting plate less blocky and more appealing but I am waiting to hear from Skunk once he gets a bit of use out of it to make sure the adhesion is strong enough.

3 Likes

is there a sign up sheet? Sign me up for 2 helmet lights

2 Likes

Great to hear! Thanks for the support :slight_smile:

I will be making a forum post later tonight for these that will include an Etsy link to a listing I am making. No sign up sheet needed. I will include a discount code in the post and as I have some lights in stock I can ship some of these tomorrow morning or Monday.

By the way, cheers from Northern MN. I was born and raised in Nevis MN (hour north of Brainerd). I go to school on the west coast now but it’s always nice to see some ESK8 representation in MN :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Delay on esk8 after broken tool today.
Only 1.5mm Allen wrench :man_facepalming:
Ill go analog skate tonight tho

Are you ever gonna get to ride lol

When i do. I’m sure ill brake something. Hopefully on the board and not me. Lol

But this thing feels like it’s on there pretty good. I could definitely twist it off but short of crashing i don’t see it seeing off while riding. Or Maybe if you’re rough with storing your helmet

That’s a good price for the helmet light. Gonna get myself one of those when you post it.

1 Like