Illume V2 Headlight & Tailight set - $45.99 with esk8 discount

It’s bright too. Definitely the strongest light I’ve had for riding.

1 Like

Yah currently I have a big ass flashlight taped to my remote. It’s a pretty shit solution tbh.

2 Likes

That’s what i was doing

Im always rough with my helmet… :grimacing:

I mean it’s basically a GoPro mount.
That kind of stuff isn’t designed for impact. Vibrations sure. But they’re not designed to be permanent mounts.

2 Likes

As with any of my mounts, if it breaks for any reason at all I will replace it no questions asked free of charge. I am on the streets as much as anyone and I get that esk8 is hard on equipment; i’d never sell something that can either never break (almost impossible) or isn’t backed by a replacement if something goes wrong, which inevitably happens.

2 Likes

Next idea for you to contemplate … How can you get this to mount under the trucks?

I have a davega that will mount where headlights should go. Initial thought was to sacrifice tail light but I don’t want to look backwards to see telemetry either :thinking:

1 Like

I already have one! The issue is I am getting a little bit of wheel rub on standard caliber II trucks. Anything wider than a 180mm (10") truck will fit them just fine. You can see the design above way up there for a dual mount setup. They looked killer on my board and do a wonderful job but for standard trucks they are a hair too wide.

1 Like

Just found it! Nice stuff. What’s the diameter of the flashlight? I have the front cutout of a hummie deck that’s not doing anything. It would be sweet if the light could tuck in there.

I’m hoping the light fits in here
87bd6b3614b2d2e19d55f6e6640472d0_preview_featured

It is not circular unfortunately; but at its largest it is 34mm wide, 37mm tall (with a flat section on the bottom where the clip mounts). It is pretty much a rectangle with curves when viewed from the front. Including the clip mount it is ~60mm tall.

1 Like

Gonna be pushing back the release to tomorrow mid-day. I am printing out a few of them in different colors. Sorry for the delay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m down for some street side mounting. I also have a DaVega.

3 Likes

I third the downess for the street side mounting . I have tb 218s so we’re good. Just like to keep the topside clean.

2 Likes

Well I’ve got a design already good to go if you want to test it out. I posted it earlier in this thread but never posted a picture with it mounted on my board. It looks very good, but like I said it won’t work with 180mm trucks. 218 should have no problem, though, so if you are willing to test something for me we can get that ball rolling.

2 Likes

yeah I’m in the same boat I got TB218s as well buta would be interested in both lights lol

1 Like

I will gladly test lights but @BigZwatt gets priority

I’d be happy to test them out for you .

Will they fit e-caliber?

If you hit me with the stl for the under mount version, I can test on 200mm Surfrodz rkp as well.

1 Like

Went out last night analog for a bit.
This is the best ive been able to see while riding.
Helmet lights are a must for me now.
Seems to be holding up well.
I should be able to test on a esk8 tonight. Solved my broken tool issues

4 Likes