If TB were to disappear, where will we get new large thane?

Who will step up? I just got screwed out of buying a set of the black 72A 110’s and I’m a bit pissed off.

10 Likes

Ive seen several ppl have success with the black dye. Will this not work for the artic blues??

3 Likes

Hollow Wheels breh. They’re going to be better than the TB110’s anyways.

6 Likes

75A apparently. Unfortunately only 97mm, and abec (clone?) core :face_vomiting:

Also quite expensive.

2 Likes

Yup, I gave them my money the moment they were posted. I have faith in @TheGoodMomentum

5 Likes

I mean what is going on with TB right now ?
His business is not going well ?
I thought he still had one of the big one, because he had some great part, and still a lot of sales

3 Likes

I think someone didn’t get the wheels they want and are being a bit dramatic.

11 Likes

That’s me. But also the topic needed to be made because TB is on his way out and we will be left with no big wheels. When the Unity went away I made the topic about what we want now that it’s gone.

I guess I just like to have contingency plans

10 Likes

How do you figure?

2 Likes

Well there’s also the DD story now this ?
I thought the black one was the more popular one out of the 2 ?

1 Like

He has gone silent everywhere. We’ve all seen how this ends usually

12 Likes

Or is sick of the dramatization on the forums. :joy:

5 Likes

7 Likes

I mean I’ve got active projects that say otherwise.

I’m not sure folks realize what a small slice these forums represent of the market.

11 Likes

Yeah, they look amazing. I’m probably going to put my order in next week.

1 Like

You do? Or Dex does? Who’s gonna trust TB after the way (or how little) he’s been acting lately? Why buy something from him if he’s just gonna disappear when he fucks up.

2 Likes

I’m not speaking towards his availability on the forums and/or customer service response times.

I’m just saying that I’m not aware they’re going out of business or even struggling.

8 Likes

These look dope, but I personally am going to wait. I don’t like my cloud wheels as the tread is just annoying when riding at low speeds, so these would be dope.

Cloud wheels are cute but not for the big boy stuff imo

2 Likes

What about the onsra 115mm wheels. They get very good reviews.

3 Likes