If Lacroix made a loopkey, what would it look like?

I have a project for a client that involves a loopkey and a Nazare. There’s gonna be a lot of eyes on my work once it’s done. I need to make sure it looks good and OEM. How would you guys accomplish this? I severely lack creativity so I’ll need all the help I can get.

3 Likes

Probably something flashy like this

Maybe a 90° angled key with a metal housing.

11 Likes

@xsynatic damn it, u beat me

4 Likes

Simply give it a Lacroix logo

3 Likes

I know of these and like them a lot, but I feel like they protrude too much to look good.

but it fits ur requirement tho

You’re right, but if I was happy using these I wouldnt have made a thread. I wanted some cool ideas that involve something other than a XT90, something lower profile.

Maybe something like this :point_up: by @YeetMeat plus the sabre loop key. Could soften the edges in cad.

6 Likes

THERE WE GO THIS IS WHAT I WANTED TO SEE

thanks

5 Likes

He has files a couple posts below that one.

1 Like

Maybe like the one I made for my eMTB but with a Sabre Dynamics style.

7 Likes

Amazing, this one is dope. File?

Get black xt90s if you can. If not, dye them.

4 Likes

envisioning you with a pot of boiling xt90 connectors is hilarious for some reason

4 Likes

Why stay with xt90?

I think that I remember DickOz posting his fancy pants AS150 and it having a nice sleek form factor.

Heres one from @murdomeek

exploded pics so theyre not stuck in link form :

4 Likes

I specifically need a “key” . I am building an external pack for him and I need to ensure that only one battery is connected to the ESC at a time. I will do this by having a loopkey on the external pack. Assuming you only have one key, you’d have to disconnect the internal battery in order to use the external one.

3 Likes

You cant. I checked :confused:

for your comedy purposes quinn

12 Likes

Fuck, I really don’t wanna do this dye shit. Who dyed all those connectors? You? Wanna sell me some?

The one and only

Planning on it. How many you want? What would you be willing to pay per connector? Standard XT90S pair on Amazon is like $2.50 per.

This is important market research for me :joy:

5 Likes

I’d pay $4 each

4 Likes