3D printables for esk8

It’s all good. I just want it fully printed for my personal pleasure.

8 Likes

Looks pretty sweet. If that joint ends up being a problem, you could laminate a piece of something high-tensile (like CF or GF etc) on the inside surface to help put the whole joint in compression, rather than 50-50 compression/tension.

You’ve probably already thought of this though. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I did yes. But for now my second version seems to wanna work wonders

I can push and pull on it and it doesn’t give

6 Likes

These mesh editors on the M1 mba are going to make me lose it.

Why do all these programs have UIs from the mid 90s? I should install Winamp and download a windows XP update to complete the vibe.

12 Likes

Anybody printing enclosures for 12s4p 21700 cells vanguard deck?

For ‘low profile’ mounting on an enclosure

18 Likes

Thats actually pretty neat. I’ve always gone against mounting loop keys on the side because of the fear of it getting yanked on

4 Likes

Niiiice

10 Likes

One step file to go please

2 Likes

same, this time i was especially worried because my enclosure takes up almost the entire width of the deck and one little kick would annihilate it :laughing:

1 Like

Rev2XT90SideMount.ipt (233 KB)
Rev2XT90SideMount.stl (36.6 KB)
Rev2XT90SideMount.stp (67.5 KB)

Ask and you shall receive :smiley:
The .ipt model is kinda messy since I made so many changes lol ignore that. Theres a little divider inside that I know will fit 12 AWG. If anyone wants a version with 4 screw holes lmk and I’ll make another iteration. This one takes M3 screws. The little lip of the xt connector sticking out is also intentional (just because I’m paranoid and want to make sure the key is in fully each time)

Cura Print settings

~Printed with Ender 3 V2~
PLA+
100% infill
19.0 mm/s print speed
No supports

11 Likes

Why do I feel like you are printing face parts to glue to your helmet so it looks like you aren’t wearing a helmet :thinking:

2 Likes

Can’t decide which one I hate the most.

17 Likes

Where can I buy these!?

4 Likes

Are you still looking for a belt cover?

1 Like

Iam still looking for it
The one available at Thingiverse isn’t good :man_shrugging:

1 Like

belt cover.stl (156.1 KB) here is one for evolve style trucks with space for a big motor shaft, printed at 50 percent infill and pla.

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you
I will definitely try it tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Anyone have a file for a plug for XT90 male connectors that doesn’t go outside the connector? I have a male end epoxied into my enclosure and would like something to prevent contact either between the two pins or the pins and something conductive. If not, I’ll make one and post it here

1 Like

Do you mean male as in the bullets themselves, or male as in the housing itself?

Because they’re reversed. The male connector is the one with pins, and the female one is the one with holes. The shape of the connector body is the opposite.

1 Like