Ideas for BOTY 2021 thread

First we need to guess how clean it’s gonna be.

Brent’s results:
  • chickens out and aborts; was all hot air
  • unsuccessful attempt, sorry dude
  • blows them off, but super messy: there are bits and stringy shit hanging off
  • blows them off clean enough that there isn’t even any blood spilled, but obvious tits existed previously
  • clean enough blow that you can barely detect tit traces
  • so clean that scientists write a paper about how I was born without even a trace of tiddies

0 voters

It was never in question :wink:

So uh… Who’s gonna run it? I kinda got drafted behind the scenes last year. I’m happy to do it again if I’m the one people want, but no one has asked me to and I dont want to presume.

@longhairedboy @jamie y’all are in charge around here (allegedly :smirk:), got any plans?

3 Likes

You did a fantastic job last year and you’re a well respected user and fluffy duck. I don’t think anything speaks against it.

just a rumor.

2 Likes

I appreciate you mentioning my fluffy dick, most people dont want to talk about it.

3 Likes

It’s not that I don’t wanna talk about it, it’s just that i’m trying to gag up the hair balls.

I vote Ben for BOTY admin! I may even be persuaded to help… but i don’t wanna be the boss!

4 Likes

The dick and the duck, what a Team.

4 Likes

I got @glyphiks to admin BOTY lol :joy:

2 Likes

Congratulations, the winner will be determined in August 2022

8 Likes

Nobody has yet referred to nominations “BOTY calls”, and as such I am sorely disappointed in the community.

5 Likes

Mere days before the GPS Dick comp is finally finished.

4 Likes

That’s in your hands now bb

2 Likes

How so, you inebriated Tickle Me Elmo?

3 Likes

Oh, I see it now. You win this round, convict.

4 Likes

I’m happy to throw a deck onto the prize pile.

15 Likes

Deck you say?

8 Likes

I feel ya, I have no shot at winning but will get a couple threads done b4 the first, it’s been on the list for a while.
Finding all the pics is gonna hurt

2 Likes

First one I’m nominating! You ride what you build. Should be the top category.

3 Likes

I like this idea so much I’m donating this Ender 3 Pro for the winner of this category. Just picked it up at microcenter right now

11 Likes

would a build count if it’s been ride-ready for a year but since then all the parts have changed? so it’s essentially a new build.

or maybe a “board of Theseus” category where entrants detail the old build’s parts, and showcase the new parts and points could be awarded for level of rebuild and how much the board improved as a result

3 Likes

If it’s bad ass enough to win and hasn’t been entered in the past. But I’m not the boss of shit.

1 Like